[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being unemotional a good thing? I dont care or worry about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: chicagopizza2.png (272 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
chicagopizza2.png
272 KB, 500x333
Is being unemotional a good thing? I dont care or worry about anything anymore but dont feel much either
pic unrelated: 'go za
>>
>>29148960
Probably not, emotions are there for a reason
>>
>>29148960
i want that le pizza
anyway the anime parasyte the maxim explains it somewhat
gibbe de pizza
>>
>>29149005
Emotions are for cucks. betas are betas because they are emotional and sensitive
>>
>>29149047
>gibbe de pizza

What will you do for me?
>>
>>29149083
being unemotional is a good thing, emotions are what nature made to limit humans
now gibbe de pizza
>>
>>29149068
That's what they call emotion repression anon

Your emotions are still there, you're just burying them

You don't have to be a whiny little baby to be in touch with your emotions
>>
>>29148960
Being unemotional means you do not care about this being a good or a bad thing
>>
>>29149097
1 pie coming your way :^)
>>
Being unemotional is bad if you truly do not care about shame. You have to at least pretend to show you care when interacting with others, otherwise you'll anger a lot of people or get poor service.

-"Please and thank you"
-acknowledge others as you walk past them
-Smile
-laugh

Try going through a work day without being polite. You will piss off a lot of people.
>>
File: killyourself.png (142 KB, 850x936) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.png
142 KB, 850x936
>>29148960
id tell you that you're edgy and retarded but since you don't care then whats the point.
>>
>>29148960
well, this feeling is called apathy if it's there for quite a long time you might be subject to depression
>>
>>29149155
I was unemotional most of my life, started right after my childhood ended. Some days I felt like killing myself, and all that bullshit.
Now I just want to not be disturbed in my free time, and I still do not feel emotions, but definitely I am not depressed.
>>
>>29148960
Men learn how to control their emotions. They do this by having a big-picture perspective and understanding that emotions are fleeting and often irrational.

That's not to say emotions are a bad thing. If you lose a loved one, for example, it's OK to grieve for a period of time. But we should never let our emotions rule us.
>>
>>29149105
>being this beta
Pathetic desu
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
>>29148960
Absolutely.

Opening up and being sensitive is for weaklings. Only more Ammo for the world to use against me.
>>
>>29148960
feeling em is pathetic and makes you a prime-cuck
using the knowledge of theire existens to manipulate people into doing shit is hilarious
>>
>>29148960
Emotions should be expressed in moderation by men. Sure you're allowed to be happy or shred a tear but it should be your characteristic unless you're famous because of it - being eccentric or passionate about something.
>>
Lots of losers ITT who talk about how unemotional they are, and then talk about depression.

You faggots are trying to be edgey, but are just pathetic beta cucks.
>>
>>29148960
Meaning comes from the emotion you get from events and people and ideas.

When you feel no emotion about something, it's 'meaningless' to you.

Having an unemotive life becomes a meaningless life very quickly - take a look at depressives, they aren't "sad", it's a numbness.
>>
>>29149140
>being unemotional is somehow edgy
its actually the opposite edgelords are very emotional and needy for love thats why they act so angry
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.