[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically I invited my oneitis to come chill with me and a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1434185491895.gif (1019 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1434185491895.gif
1019 KB, 500x245
Basically I invited my oneitis to come chill with me and a friend tomorrow and were gonna stream a movie because im an idiot and didn't realize this could get awkward. Is this considered an e-date? I like her a lot, but we live across the world from each other and she just recently got a boyfriend. I let her know that I like her and I don't really know how she feels about me, I just don't want things to get awkward, so will you guys show up tomorrow in my rabbit and make small talk and shitpost with us?
>>
Watching a movie is extremely awkward. I never have anything witty to say. I never laugh out loud. I never know if it's better to stare at the tv or look down at my phone.
>>
>>29149241
this is gonna be an online stream so less awkward maybe. You guys could show up and give me support if you wanted to
>>
>>29149634
Dude, im not trying to be a dick but you have to be hardcore pathetic to think that streaming a movie with a girl on the other side of the world, who HAS A bf, matters. Move the fuck on and have some self respect. Betas gonna beta...
>>
Post the link and I'll get it spreading
>>
>>29149674
Yeah. Especially true since she had a bf.
>>
>>29149674
Idk man,were still friends and i have a sliver of hope she might like me. I just brought it up in casual conversation because i was running out of things to say and she said yes so now I'm kind of stuck with a set date of tomorrow night

>>29149691
I'll post it tomorrow, for some reason rabbit doesn't let me have a set room, or maybe I'll see if we can use my friends
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.