[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ordered a new charger for my laptop last Friday because mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465228743591.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1465228743591.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>ordered a new charger for my laptop last Friday because mine broke
>laptop is dead and I have important work on it that's due very soon
>charger arrived at one of my local post offices this morning (don't know which one)
>have to wait two more days for them to deliver it
>it was supposed to be at my fucking door yesterday
>deadline rapidly approaching
I HAVE IMPORTANT WORK I NEED TO DO FUCK YOU MAILMAN SCUM
>>
>>29148639
You could type it out on your phone and work it out in the library.
>>
>>29148726
It's unfortunately a Word document on my laptop. I'm not re-typing over 6,000 words on my phone, familia--there's simply not enough time and I don't remember them.

Fucking postal normies screwed me over again. Them and the Chinese mini-normies that made my shitty laptop charger. Everyone's against me.
>>
>>29148859
Hmm that does suck very much. This might sound ridicoulous but maybe you could try building an improvised charger? And then quickly send the document to your mail/ person you need to send it to mail's. I read lemons might work but you would probably need a few for that.
>>
>>29149072
Wait nvm you don't have a working charger
>>
>>29148859
Take out the hard drive and get ubuntu on a stick with perservation method. Borrow a laptop stick in your hard drive and usb and boot into ubuntu. Then copy the word document on your usb stick and continue working in the library or wherever.
>>
>>29149072
Lemons? Please elaborate, anon. The charger works for a split second when I hold the cable at an exact angle way above my head,, hitting the sweet spot. The tiniest movement from that spot causes it to stop charging. I've tried for hours to find a position for it where it consistently charges but I just couldn't do it. The wires must be fucked up.
>>
>>29148639

>trusting the us government with anything important to you

no sympathy
>>
>>29149253
If the charger only works with a certain spot the lemons wont do anything if they would do anything regardless.

I've had the same problem where the charger wouldn't work in a certain position, eventually not working at all.

Have you untangled the charger?
>>
>>29148639
God forbid you go to the store and buy one you stupid fuck instead of waiting DAYS for one online.

OP confirmed for retard who should never breed
>>
>>29149515
>Have you untangled the charger?
Yes, but sadly it changed nothing. Thank you for your help, anon.

>>29149538
Listen, you cancerous fucking namefag leaf, ordering something online is much less stressful for me than buying it in person, even when the situation is time critical. I have social anxiety disorder and sometimes I'm too scared to leave my house to even go to therapy. You think I could just stroll into Staples and buy a charger like a normal person? I fucking wish.
>>
>>29149672
I hope the new charger arives soon senpai.
>>
THE MAIL NEVER SLEEPS
>>
>>29150576
Thank you, senpai. I know I shouldn't have put off buying a new charger until it finally gave out when I needed it the most, but I'm still angry at those damn Chinese kids and their planned obsolescence.
>>
>>29150630
HELLO, NEWMAN
original tbo
>>
>>29149672
>MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY MAYMAY!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.