[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Combine two shows to make a really good (or bad) idea for a new one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1453667150753.jpg (382 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453667150753.jpg
382 KB, 1024x768
>Berserk+Ranma 1/2
>Lead is like Guts, but also girl who turns into a man when splashed with blood
>Gets her shit pushed in by the Griffith/Akane type character who you find is the opposite, a man posing as a woman but keeps it a secret
>Story centers around the idea that you can change genders all you want, revenge will come for you if you invite it regardless, or whatever the fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 653x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 653x486
>>29148444
YuruYuri and Himouto! Umaru-chan

I feel like this would be humorous
>>
Mayoiga + Kiznaiver
>bunch of people go on the tour to Nanaki village because of their past experiences
>when they arrive they are connected by their wounds like in Kiznaiver (physical and psychological) but they only gradually realize this
>whenever someone sees their nanaki (something related to their traumatic past) the pain gets transmitted to everyone
>through this they learn about each other and go from suspicion/outright hostility like in the middle episodes to later episodes of the actual Mayoiga anime to being supportive
>they conquer their fears together and leave Nanaki village
>>
Sakura Trick+Kaiji

It's the same show but Yuu is replaced with Kaiji
>>
Family guy and the Cleveland show
>>
>>29149374
I know this is a joke but it still triggered me really bad.
>>
>>29149374
Family Guy with a black character? I don't think that would work.
>>
No Game No Life and Neptunia
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.