[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society
>>
>>29148383
It's the other way around
Duels were a thing for a reason and I actually want them back
>>
All feminism did was destroy society's artificial restrictions set up to ensure everyone got a mate.

This is a good thing.

Now, ugly/beta men won't breed because women will all go for Chad.

In a few generations people like us will have been bred out of the gene pool. I know it sucks now, but take comfort in the fact that not too many people after us will have to endure this lonely fate thanks to the loosening of sexual mores.
>>
File: 1462151775347.jpg (3 KB, 188x176) Image search: [Google]
1462151775347.jpg
3 KB, 188x176
>Talk to girl on OKC
>Ask her if she thinks men or women have it harder
>She says women
>Because of "standards"
>I explain that men have a higher suicide rate
>They also statistically drop out of college more and are more likely to be virgins into their 20's
>She stops replying
>Won the argument but still alone
>>
>>29149406
and what about losing limb or loved one in a duel
dissatisfies you
>>
>>29149606
Shouldn't have been made illegal anyway
If you can't defend yourself in a duel anyway you shouldn't be allowed a mate in the first place
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.