[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl is a close friend of yours if she doesn't mind changing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: adore-me-summer-haul-02.jpg (221 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
adore-me-summer-haul-02.jpg
221 KB, 1000x664
A girl is a close friend of yours if she doesn't mind changing in front of you. The guy friends I've known and interacted with for years have all seen me naked, in a bikini, or wear a loosing fitting shirt with no bra underneath.

If you've known a girl for 5-10 years and she still isn't okay with getting dressed in front of you while she's single, then something is wrong.
>>
>>29148263
No, that means she thinks you're gay or she wants you.
>>
>>29148376

it's pretty normal to know what your female friend's boobs look like at least. If you ever had a sleep over or late night social gathering, a female friend would be okay with ironically flashing her boobs on a dare or as a joke.
>>
>>29148468
>friend

Not any more, I don't associate with flagrant whores.
>>
>>29148531

Doesn't have to be at party. Could be at a road trip or when you're sharing a hotel room together at an anime convention and she doesn't want to occupy the washroom just to change her clothes.
>>
As a woman, none of my close guy friends have seen me naked because I value modesty and why the fuck would I do that? Is this like a slut thing or
>>
>>29149109
Normalfag which by default is predisposed to whorishness
>>
>>29149087
I would insist she does, I do not want to see anyone but my future wife in that way :^)
>>
>>29149109

Not a slut.

I go to a lot of anime conventions and share hotel rooms with friends. It takes me a long time to get dressed so I'm not going to hog a washroom for hours just to put on a cosplay. I get dressed in the bedroom area. Guys never make any sexual remarks or sexual advances.

Or if it's summer and a guy is at my house for a short duration I won't bother putting on a bra even though my nipples are visible through my shirt.
>>
ITT: a faggot pretending to be a girl speaks on behalf of all females
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.