[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yurocucks and other liberals believe the death penalty for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1348655241427.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1348655241427.png
177 KB, 316x321
>yurocucks and other liberals believe the death penalty for murders is wrong
>also believe america "got what it deserved" on 9/11

cant make this up
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/int/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
File: mousepad.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
mousepad.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
>>29148075
The only valid arguments against the death penalty are "What if they fuck up and execute the wrong guy" or "Waste of what could potentially be a salvaged and useful member of society again". It depends on the circumstances of the crime, desu.
>>
>>29148156
>It costs more than keeping someone in prison for life
>Its ethically wrong to kill unless you are saving lives

There's 2 more
>>
>>29148075

Liberals are heartless assholes, they only care about someone if it's trendy to care about someone and the right color. Which is why so many adopt African children instead of just adopting US black children.
>>
>>29148249
>It costs more than keeping someone in prison for life
Not if you're not dumb and kill someone after 3 months instead of 25 years.
>Its ethically wrong to kill unless you are saving lives
That's just your feelings.
>>
>>29148249
I don't feel like the electricity to run an electric chair costs more than a lifetime 's worth of food, clothes and medical care.
>>
>>also believe america "got what it deserved" on 9/11
You really are deluded beyond saving if you think the average european believes this. What is it with americans and being so inherently retarded?
>>
>>29148277
>>29148249
For me, killing a killer is comparable to killing a dog that bites you. It rids the genepool of that undesirable trait.

However, could this possibly lead to the weakening of the overall population over time? If a man kills his wife for betraying his honor and cheating, is that honor not a desirable trait and the dishonor of the woman an undesirable one? What kinds of murderers take things to far and should be removed? Those without good motive? I could agree with that.
>>
>>29148316
For some reason they keep inmates on death row for years, if not decades. It costs more to keep them on death row than in the general prison population.
>>
>>29148316
They use that arguement, in actuality it only costs more due to the ammount of appeals that a death penalty crime requires to process. The court costs are what drive up the overall cost of a legal execution. Obviously a lynch mob would do it for free.
>>
>>29148075
If you think liberals as a collective group think that america got what it deserved on 9/11 then you have serious issues.
>>
>>29148277
>That's just your feelings
than please define under which circumstances it is necessary to kill a human being. Without strictly and clearly defined guidelines in that point, the death penalty is just a tool to oppress the people.

I agree with the notion that i have the right to kill my opponent in defense. But is it defense if the person is incarcerated in a cell on its own, where it couldn't harm anyone except himself ?

I mean the damage caused by inmates of deathrow, who broke out of jail is tremendously lower than the killcount of innocent people, who are executed in a single year.

There is no societal benefit too the death sentence as it causes more harm to the innocent than lifelong incarceration.

Question is if you have the right to see the murderer of a loved-one die, well do you ?
>>
>>29148075
I don't think we should get rid of the death penalty, but I do think we should get rid of life sentences and give then the death penalty instead.

The point of prison isn't to punish criminals. That's a waste of money, and thinking like that is what's fucking up our prison system and encouraging crime.

The point of prison is to reform people into law-abiding citizens. But, thanks to our current way of thinking, we can even take someone guilty of minor, nonviolent offenses and turn them into a hardened criminal.
>>
>>29148358
Is being a murderer an inheritable trait?
Is killing justifiable?
>>
>>29148544
What about wiping out defective genes and ensuring psychos don't breed or walk the earth anymore?
>>
>>29148354
The average european is a fundamental muslim you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29148595
Is biting a man completely genetic or is there simply a predisposition and then environmental upbringing? Doesn't matter, a dog that bites is worthless either way, so we kill it. Same applies here. We don't need genes predisposed to being a killer with no motive, we don't need to feed said murderer. Lynch him.
>>
>>29148544
Oh, I'm not saying there's necessity to kill human beings, I just personally feel like some people deserve it.

Also very nice that you give a good summary of law as a whole: a tool to oppress the people. Whether you lock someone up or kill them, you punish them for doing something wrong.

I'd also argue that the death penalty is more humane than lifelong prison sentencing. I know I'd rather die than be locked up without internet for 60 years.

And do I have the right to see the murderer die? Of course not, it'd be a privilege. Doesn't mean he shouldn't die though.

Ethics and morals are just feelings, and arguing them is pointless. Everything comes down to feelings in the end however; If something costs more money, why's that a problem? You feel less happy without part of your wealth, maybe, but poor people can be happy too.
>>
>>29148557
>The point of prison isn't to punish criminals. That's a waste of money, and thinking like that is what's fucking up our prison system and encouraging crime.

>The point of prison is to reform people into law-abiding citizens.

The point of laws are to deter people from committing crimes. To give this any leverage, prisons have been instated. It is by definition a punishment to put someone in prison, or you'd do people a favour by incarcerating them. This would mean crime should be ridiculously high
>>
>>29148596
gene drifts don't work that way and most murderers are humans like you and me, who snapped. Sure it's easy to think tey are all just mindless psychos with defective genotypes, but this potential for going rogue is in all of us. It is a scary truth, which none of us accepts, to keep us sane.
Too much stress and every single person goes haywire.

The genepool meme is also pretty moronic shit. The only purpose of society is to slow down the selectivepressure on us in order for different types of humans to evolve and conquer the earth. Defective genotypes will noticably be reduced only in millions of years. Your little "muh superior genepool" isn't cutting it even briefly. It is a drop of water on a mountain.
>>
>>29148702
Lets go back to the code of the hammurabi. Laws are about quantifying the rules of society so that it functions with an agreed upon list. It's like using currency instead of bartering pigs to have laws instead of lynch mobs. It just functions a bit more smoothly.
>>
File: mussolini_sí.jpg (56 KB, 630x433) Image search: [Google]
mussolini_sí.jpg
56 KB, 630x433
>>29148075
>yurocucks and other liberals believe the death penalty for murders is wrong
Why don't we make them work for the good of the State without any right to wage instead?
>>
>>29148780
>you will never go on a rape spree in sweden and be given a free apartment, food, and video games.
>>
>>29148765
Yeah, I'm just two tabs of mescaline away from eating people and feeding some to my neighbors kids like that dude in russia.
>>
>>29148834
Reform me Sven! I won't rape anymore I promise, hehehe.
>>
>>29148750
Yes, but to see prison as nothing but a dumping ground for "undesirables" only fucks us up.
>>
>>29148834
I don't think they have any women left who are worth raping. It's just niggers and fat feminazis now.
>>
>>29148156
and the person themselves

i'm a liberal. i'm kind of for the death penalty, given certain circumstances - i.e. murder, repeat murder, etc.
>>
>liberals hate america and want to destroy it
no shit
>>
>>29148902
If you honestly believe anyone "hates" America other than a handful of butthurt yuropoors and extremists you're literally retarded

Just because someone thinks differently than you doesn't mean they want to destroy everything
>>
>>29148075
Bill Maher is a pro death penalty man who hates the Islamic Extremist culture
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.