[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the Brock Turner news? I think the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 1067x600
What are your thoughts on the Brock Turner news?

I think the whole meme where women do risky, slutty things like going out to parties wearing almost nothing and getting shitface drunk and then thinking that no consequences should ever happen to them is retarded.

If you've watched the wire or something similar, the people in gangs usually tell kids, or people who aren't in deep shit yet, to basically get an education and gtfo because hustling or whatever isn't safe and results in getting shot, stabbed, arrested, etc. Notice how no one says "I might deal and abuse drugs, and rob stores, but I shouldn't ever have to be responsible for it!"

Imagine telling a woman that instead of partying like a whore, she should maybe do something else that doesn't carry the risk of getting herself raped, beaten, taken advantage of, etc. you would be branded a misogynist immediately.

So what gives? Do women really think that they can do no wrong? Do they really think that it's a good and safe idea to get drunk as fuck and then pass out at a strangers house?
>>
>whore gets raped and Chad gets BTFO

This story is literally an r9k wet dream.
>>
>>29148115
I'm not necessarily talking about the news story itself.

It's the media siding with the female and saying that STACY DINDU NUFFIN, SHE'S A PURE GRILL WHO WASNT ASKING FOR IT.

Dude if you're dressed in less fabric than a starving African child, shitface drunk, and partying like a grade A whore, I can't really say that you didn't deserve it.
>>
>>29148173
I agree. I don't know why telling someone to exercise good judgment is such a horrible thing.

Feminists thimk victim blaming is the worst thing in the world. If I leave my car with the keys in the ignition in the ghetto and Tyrone steals it, I'm partly to blame for being a dumbass. That doesn't mean Tyrone shouldn't be punished for committing a crime, but everybody needs to be responsible for their actions.
>>
>>29148303
Also the whole regret = rape thing.

If you're drunk you can still consent, but if you regret it that's on you.
>>
>>29148173
By a good looking athlete no less. She got what she wanted really. It's the white knights that made a scene out of it who got her to go "well now I have to play the victim card teehee"
>>
>blond hair blue eyes
I'd make it my goal to get his dickgravy in my pussy. After that it's life on easy-easy-easy mode.
>>
>>29148428
Yup

Maybe if you didn't want someone to want to have sex with you

Maybe you shouldn't have done what you did

Why can't females comprehend
>>
>>29148071
He's 6'3", blonde hair, blue eyes, swimmer from Stanford University.

What an idiot.

Sex tourism is better than trying to get it for "free".
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.