[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any fate worse than having mild aspergers syndrome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465165590181.jpg (78 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1465165590181.jpg
78 KB, 460x628
Is there any fate worse than having mild aspergers syndrome?

>Completely aware of everything autistic you do
>But unable to stop it
>Too autistic for normies, not autistic enough for more severe spergs/full autists
>Women are actively repulsed by you and men will never fully accept you as their friends

Fucking kill me m8s. Why couldn't I be born as a neurotypical so I could just live a normal life? Even being a low functioning autist would be better because then I wouldn't even be aware of how shit things are.
>>
i know what you mean bruh

You get so used to ur autism, it becomes so predictable, but still unavoidable.
>>
>>29147948
my parents somehow managed to not figure out i have autism for the first 23 years of my life and now i'm fucked and the diagnosis isn't helping me. so that's pretty cool
>>
iktf man

> tfw certain types of Mexican girls become infatuated with me
> they're usually born in Mexico and are somewhat materialistic but are very good with people, are kind understanding and know what it's like to be poor and don't judge you for it

do any other subspergs get this? All other women are repulsed by me
>>
>>29147948
have you ever tried real communication training or behavioral therapy?
>>
>>29147948
>Is there any fate worse than having mild aspergers syndrome?
>>Completely aware of everything autistic you do
>>But unable to stop it
>>Too autistic for normies, not autistic enough for more severe spergs/full autists

Glad I'm not alone in these feels. Sometimes I envy real autists because they do what they do an don't give a fuck because it's all they know.
>>
>>29147948
oh god this is literally me, i have mild aspergers

Tell me please anyone if this sounds familiar to you

I'm completely stuck in this empty social middle ground because the normal/pleasant people will never truly accept me and neither will I ever genuinely identify with them on a profound emotional level myself, like they identify with each other. I mean I'm good at pretending everything is fine so I can put on a facade that's good enough to convince them that I'm fine, but is so shallow and emotionally empty that it drains me inside.

Even though mentally I have a positive outlook on life and I know what it takes to be normal, it doesn't reflect in behaviour in that I'm quiet and unconversational which is OK enough for people to dismiss me overall as just a happy quiet person, but not expressive enough for people to care that I'm going through social anxiety and depression that totally defines me. And it's denied me dozens of opportunities that I never realise I had until I'm scrolling on facebook and I see people I used to hang out with having a sane, normal life with them. Just doing normal stuff, and they're not even struggling with anything. They don't have to think or mentally suffer. They have people and places that naturally accept them.They can drive cars and see people and actually have conversations that they actually enjoy.

Mild aspergers is literally the worst hell I can imagine. I'm over this 'little professor/Einstein' shit that moms/therapists dispense to inject optimism into it. It's suffering because you're hyperconscious and the ability to do the things that will help yourself are just out of reach, forever. I only know bullshit facts which is basically just the aftermath of getting drunk on meaningless knowledge to get away from rejection/to give myself purpose. I have nothing to get ahead in life and do the things that I've always wanted to do and feel, which are literally just the things that anyone else would want to do and feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 960x960
>>29149652
terrifyingly accurate
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.