[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't even make friends online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: qw.jpg (63 KB, 637x606) Image search: [Google]
qw.jpg
63 KB, 637x606
>tfw can't even make friends online
>>
in my experience in the past *pre social media internet* it used to be far easier to talk to people in general online and make friends but now its different and stuff i dunno man
>>
you just have to develop some special interests and find a niche community. i never thought i'd make friends online, but now i have a cool group of people i talk to. i still only type to them, and not talk, because of crippling social anxiety, but they don't seem to mind.
>>
>>29148194
because its filled with normans now
if he cant make friends in the real world how can he expect to make friends online now?
>>
>>29147889
Make enemies then, it's as close as it can be
Or play vidya online and get people to talk to you because you play it good.
>>
>>29148194
Social media is over saturated now. People can afford to be super picky if they want because they have hundreds of people friending them.
>>
File: 714602797037.png (287 KB, 1019x799) Image search: [Google]
714602797037.png
287 KB, 1019x799
>>29147889
tfw I lost a relationship 2 days ago

it was one of the very few I had too. it was inevitable... but once it was actually gone I felt an enormous void. It really got in the way of my entertainment and it still does... really sucks
I wish I didn't have that relationship since it turned out this way
>>
>>29149126
Too bad faggot, now get drunk and get on with your life
>>
File: ezgif-4064552464.gif (179 KB, 460x325) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4064552464.gif
179 KB, 460x325
>tfw I can barely relate to any of you

why do I even come here?

oh yeah, for frog pics...
>>
>>29148838
unfortunately for me i suck at video games

the only game i played for the past 5 months is dwarf fortress

>Social media
i wouldn't have anyone to add anyway
>>
File: requests.png (2 KB, 205x33) Image search: [Google]
requests.png
2 KB, 205x33
iktf
>tfw you dont even try anymore
>>
>>29149126
How did you lose it though?
>>
>tfw you don't even care anymore
>>
>>29147889
I used to be good at that but after I stopped for some years I became shit again
>>
>>29147889
>go to
>>>/s4s/
>join the minecraft server
>also the discord / skype discussion
>stop being depressed
>have fun
But don't you dare frogposting.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.