[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My restaurant tard story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: potato.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Saddle up robots, I'm here to tell you about some shit that went down last year on my first date.
>>
Do tell

Original
>>
>24 year old kissless virgin
>work at a local farm with a few old folks and this qt girl
>work up the confidence to ask her out for months
>I finally manage to do it and she says yes
>fuckyes
>>
>take her to this fancy italian place for dinner
>the place is fucking amazing, not too expensive but fucking NICE for what I was paying
>hear a man yelling at the top of his lungs as we sit down but I ignore it at first, too nervous
>>
>he keeps yelling incoherently at EVERYTHING, something about the food he was eating or something
>look over and notice he's by himself a few tables away
>guy is fucking HUGE too, tall as FUCK and bulky too
>we both look at each other and silently agree to ignore him as we talk about shit and order our food
>I remember thinking "wow! this is going too well!"
>>
>We pass the first entree and things keep getting better and better
>hear the autistic man on the other table complain about the food he ordered at the top of his lungs
>it kind of ruins the mood but we laugh it off
>>
>then, out of fucking nowhere I feel hot strands of spaghetti hit me right in the face
>the autistic shithead flung a shit ton of it at me
>look over at him, he's grinning like an idiot, sauce stained mouth and some on his shirt
>>
>its some exotic squid ink sauce shit, suit is ruined
>he starts yelling at us
>"I hate guys like that! serves you right!"
>square up to him, he stands up
>realise just then that he's fucking BUILT, even more than I first thought, I'm talking RIPPED like a motherfucker
>>
>I shit you not, he picks me up by the fucking collar
>"HUH?? WHAT WAS THAT? DEPENDING ON YOUR ANSWER I MAY HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS!"
>I've never seen retard strength like THIS
>god his breath smells like shit
>waiter comes over
>politely asks him to leave
>>
>he fucking grabs him with his other hand
>this downsy is fucking lifting two men without breaking a sweat
>what I assume was his carer comes out of nowhere and yells his name
>>
>inb4 Mom's spagetti
>inb4 "Dropped my spagetti"
>>
>the retard yells right next to my ear hole "OH NO!"
>his voice is indescribable
>he sounds BEYOND retarded
>fucking tosses us both to the ground like paper cups
>his carer starts hitting him with an umbrella
>he cowers like an infant
>mfw the girl never called me back
>>
OP, the guy in your pic isn't a retard. He has mild tourettes syndrome and he looks like a tard because his nose got fucked up in childbirth.

He only acts like a tard in the videos because thats the kind of videos he makes
>>
I usually 180 out of a place when I see retards.
It's an excellent policy.
>>
>>29147853
Did you manage to clean the suit?
>>
>>29148365
I know, I just needed a pic so I googled retard and this was the best thing I could find
>>29148378
I probably would have if I wasn't with this girl
>>
>>29147920
>>29147968
>>29148032
>>29148106
>>29148155
>>29148189
>>29148212
>>29148254
>>29148274
Why didn't you just put it all in one post, faggot?

Anyway, she did the right thing by never calling you back. Only betas get beat up by tards.
>>
hahaha op read this, similar but happier story

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/dTJWF
>>
>>29148434
Nah, it was beyond saving. I tried my best but it was this white-cream coloured thing so odds were against me I think
>>
>>29148482
Quality OC of the day, right here
>>
>>29148189
>italian squid ink pasta
I've had that, it's really good. it has this nice mildly salty/brine taste to it that's just perfect.
>>
>>29148775
I want to try it.
I have tried stuffed squids with an ink sauce though, that was very good.
>>
>>29148775
It looked disgusting when it was all over my face but it diddnt smell awful, might try it sometime
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.