[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats going to happen to women once men become better looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 308x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 308x185
Whats going to happen to women once men become better looking then them?
>>
>>29147579
they'll be paying us for the privilege of licking our assholes.
>>
>>29147579
im a girl and i fucking love richard, he's so cute
>>
>>29147579
They'll start hating trannies, accusing them of still having their male privilege. It's already beginning.
>>
>>29147579
Not going to happen. I mean just look at your pic, the trap needs three pounds of make-up and spend hours trying to get the perfect lighting and angles to just MAYBE be more attractive than like a 4/10 girl(of course the girl is still preferable since it doesn't have a dick nor a mental illness).
>>
I get paid $300K a year to sit on their faces
>>
>>29147579
he's really cute, I wonder what his boymode looks like, I can't manage to pull of boymode or girlmode
>>
>>29148776
>(the girl is still preferable since it doesn't have a mental illness)
nice try arbys
>>
>>29148867
>if you don't like dicks then that means you like roasties
Nice try faggot.
>>
>>29147826
That's Richard Schaefer? Shit, time really does fly. I remember his cosplays from 3 years ago, they were cute but I think he was bad at drawing his eyebrows and you'd still easily tell he's a guy but now that I look at his new cosplays he really did improve from the last time I saw hi pictures. But yeah he's really cute.
I feel old lol.
>>
>>29147579
>Whats going to happen to women once men become better looking then them?
Men already look better than them
Nothing will change because of the emphasis on vagina
>>
File: 1465271245213.jpg (5 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1465271245213.jpg
5 KB, 247x247
>>29148776
How does it feel to be obsolete roasty?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.