[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: jewmoney.jpg (56 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [Google]
jewmoney.jpg
56 KB, 1130x678
I always laugh when Ameritards say "tip your servers". Sorry, but that retarded custom is only making the workers' situation worse and the Jews jewer. Your system is fucked up and it will only get worse if you keep on it.
>>
>>29147462
I am American and I will usually tip people in pennies or nickles. Gets them really rustled up.
>>
>>29147462
>punishing workers for their employers' shitty behavior
you sound like half a jew yourself
>>
>>29147740
>blaming me for workers not standing up for themselves

you are a part of the problem boy
>>
>>29147483

Yeah, you really showed those waiters who make less than minimum wage.
>>
As a server, yes it's a fucked up system but you're not going to do anything other than fuck up someone's day by not tipping. Change will only come when the servers themselves refuse to work for employers who pay $2/hr and force their employees to bank on charity.
Trust me, people have been stiffing servers with the intention of 'making a difference' for a long long time, all it does is guarantee someone's gonna spit in your food the next time you come in.
>>
>>29147462
I kinda like the tipping system.

In my experience, servers remember good tippers. If you tip well they'll often throw you free shit and just generally provide top-notch service. So there's reciprocity that comes with not being a tightwad.
>>
>>29147462
>good goy jew meme
Other than your retarded buzzwords yes it is a joke and I wish these servers would realize they're not entitled to people's money to make a living.
>b-but I don't make enough money because my boss doesn't pay me enough!
THEN GET ANOTHER JOB, YOU LAZY LOWLIFE
>>
If we get to pay people more without taxes, aren't we beating the Jews and helping out the general public.

But don't be expected to tip, tip those who are doing their job right.

Inb4 they get paid to do their job in the first place
>>
File: 1458568098184.jpg (22 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1458568098184.jpg
22 KB, 640x478
>>29147894
Exactly right friendo.
I work as a bartender $12.50/hr so any tip is just bonus and highly appreciated. Will always provide better service (and an occasional free drink) to my good tippers than the tight asses who cant throw ya a dollar every few drinks.
>>
>>29147839
>Change will only come when the servers themselves refuse to work for employers who pay $2/hr and force their employees to bank on charity.
So they should do it.

>all it does is guarantee someone's gonna spit in your food the next time you come in.
And the "tip or spit" culture makes me even less willing to tip.
>>
>>29147894
I do tip for a good service if I want, but it shouldn't be "compulsory". I am so glad I don't live in the US.
>>
>>29147809
They get paid full wages if they don't make enough tips to meet minimum wage, retard.
>>
>>29148113
That is just fine and I think it should work like that - tip is just a bonus to s livable pay and is not expected, and it can mean a better service.
>>
Look you autists it's very simple:
If the service is good, you should tip. The server/waiter/pizza delivery guy will appreciate it and will remember you as a good, decent customer and not a "tip-slave" as Arkanine or /pol/ may have meme'd you.

If the service is bad, you can go below the 10% tip, pour in some pennies or nickles like >>29147483 Or maybe don't tip at all and just tell the person that the service wasn't what you expected and give them constructive criticism so that next time the same issues won't occur (and of course you do this with respect and in nice manners, not like a child throwing a fit).

If you do not tip, people will remember anyways, and maybe put you an a "blacklist", which you will never know you are in the 1st place because you're too dumb enough to even know how the tipping works, but you will end up there trust me and you'll never know if they did some shit to your food as a payback. (Although I don't find this too professional myself, I've seen it happen, but I'm against this kind of wageslave-revenge actions)
>>
>>29148242
That is fucking retarded. Tips should NOT be expected, they are just a bonus. If someone expects a tip it is their own fault if they're gonna be disappointed.

I do tip when I want, and I can be quite generousm, but I am fortunate to not live in a shit culture where tipping is expected.

GFTO
>>
>giving people money for absolutely no reason
lmao you fucking americucks
>>
>>29148165
No, they don't #1. And #2, they still would get less in wages than they would in tips. Your average server gets around $14/hr (depending on restaurant and region obviously). Just look up Joe's Crab Shack and their recent experiment in going tipless.
>>
>>29148471
>My culture could beat up your culture
Cool story brohamad.
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
>jew restaurants are allowed to pay their workers below minimum wage
>this is somehow my problem

The nerve of waiters who feel like I owe them something just because they took a shitty job. It's not my fault you have no transferable skills and therefore must eat shit to survive.
>>
>>29148806
Yes they do, they are required by federal law to at least provide minimum wage if they aren't able to make it from tips.
>>
>>29148850
>not even having a valid argument for defending your culture

you're kike supporter in denial
>>
>>29148932
But you'll give money to Jews by patronizing their restaurants?

Make your mind up. Either accept that tipping is part of the culture or stop supporting the Jewish establishments altogther.
>>
>>29147462
you realize you're being an even bigger jew by not tipping, right?
>>
>>29147809
>who make less than minimum wage.

Oh and how is that my fault? Make their jewy owners pay them a correct wage if you're so concerned about the whole minimum wage thing.
>>
>>29148950
Yeah, good luck with that. Prove it in court, if you can even make it that far.
>>
>>29149007
Not true at all. I don't fuck people over.

And I do tip when I feel like it, so STFU.
>>
>>29148976
Your argument isn't an argument. It's you literally saying "we do things better here because it's better". Yeah, great rhetoric there brophisticles.
>>
>>29148997
Nope. The only people who stand to gain anything from that are waiters, so how about they all get off their fucking asses and do something about it? If my job was fucking me in the ass so hard, I'd make a stand or find a new job.
>>
>>29148471
You realise that most restaurants in the UK / whatever shit hole you live simply mark up the prices on the food to make up for the fact that tipping is not required?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160608-142352.png (340 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160608-142352.png
340 KB, 1440x2560
>>29149081
You could just Google it dumbass.
>>
>>29149081
>>29149198
Btfo

When will tipcucks learn?
>>
>>29149102
I do at least that, you only sheep out "tips good, no tips baaaaad" like a friggin kikewashed slave you are.

>>29149145
I don't mind paying more for food if it means the servers get a normal wage and tipping is not expected. And at least I won't get as fat as Americans. I call that win-win.

And before you start going "oh you want food to get more expensive" realize that if that retarded tipping system wasn't in place it would cost you the same (or maybe even less).
>>
>>29147809
Not my fault that they're too pussy to riot or try to change the system.
>>
>>29149081
Fucking autistic post senpai
bet you voted for bernie
retard
>>
>>29148932
this guy gets it, i'm not going to pay some retard waiters paycheck for them, that's their employers job
>>
>>29148806
>And #2, they still would get less in wages than they would in tips.

And why is that an issue? Don't act as though serving is any harder than other minimum wage jobs where the workers don't get tips.
>>
>>29147462
Only niggers, pajeets and jews don't tip.
>>
>>29149457
only unskilled children work as servers
>>
>>29149502

And yet those unskilled children are still worth more than robots and NEETs
>>
I kinda agree with OP namely:
>I only have a shitty part-time job with the state
>not gainful enough to live out of my parents house
>apply for another job on the side in many places
>only to hire some little doe-eyed college kid cause the boss is chummy with his dad or had buddy who hooked him up
>or because she's some bitchy Stacie/roastie hired to attract sad males with her tits
>still expect me to tip what little money I make so their spoiled little asses can buy new phones to post selfies with

which is why I never tip when I go out drinking, Unless the bartender is a close friend (some times they hook me with beers on the house)

Plus more beer money for me
>>
By tipping you're basically telling Shekelberg it's OK to continue ripping off his employees. Boycotting tipping is the only way to change the system.
>>
>>29149793
that is exactly my point, it is sad to see the retards in this thread don't get it
>>
>>29149591
God you're a cheap cunt and Im sure everyone hates you. You're also poor (protip; those stacies make WAY more than you)
So you just come off as a sad bitter virgin loner.
>>
>>29149870
found a triggered stacy
>>
>>29149358
Not even that, they're actually proud of faking respect and conviviality towards their customers.

>It encouraged me to go the extra mile :^)

There is no extra mile! Get drinks, ascertain if more drinks are needed, bring food, ask if anything else is needed - you're done, nobody needs more from you and less should be a fireable offense.
>>
>>29147462
>be black
>never tip
>tell some black roastie at work I don't tip
>"if you don't tip, you shouldn't eat out"
>went out after work and didn't tip

Tip in hell, sheboon
>>
>>29148113
>$12.50/hr
There are people who break their backs for $9/hr while you pour the fermented jew and wipe down tables
fuck you
>>
>>29149095
>be stingy with your money
>not jewish

you're poking me with your nose,
>>
>>29150024
if you eat alone, its really not hard to leave an extra $1 on the table since your meal probably isn't more than $15 anyway.

Its not a good tip but its not being a total faggot either. Just giving you this advice because I've worked in restaurants and the stereotype is black people don't tip, but they also get much worse service because of that fact.
>>
>>29149542
>implying im not a normie with a solid job
lmao r9k never change
>>
>>29150043
Not his fault in the slightest friendo

>tfw your boss definitely tips bartenders higher than your hourly wage, regardless whether it's 1 beer or 10.
>>
>>29149870
holy fuck this roastie is toasty hahaha
stay mad that you're only useful for your cunt
>>
>>29150150
how dare I speak against misdirected entitlement, right?
>>
>>29150208
Oh, I used to work in a restaurant so ik what it's like to live off of tips.
I hated that lifestyle so I got a real job.
I still don't tip.
I don't give a fuck if it's a stereotype, I'm not giving into your jewish practices
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.