[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a bit of a tight financial spot right now. How do I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: beach-boy-pepe-close--618x339.png (226 KB, 618x339) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe-close--618x339.png
226 KB, 618x339
I am a bit of a tight financial spot right now. How do I get my hustle on?

In another thread somebody recommended buying laptops at stores, taking out the components and replacing them with cheap ones, and then return the laptop and sell the components off
>>
Green text yer current situation
>>
>>29147455
How much do you need to raise?
>>
>buy research chemicals
>call it molly/acid/speed/coke/xanax
>sell to normies
>normies can't tell the difference
>>
Sell some of your stuff.
Go door to door to sell lawn mowing services
Just a couple of ideas
>>
>>29148333
>mom discovers I've been using my paper bin as a cumbasket and that it was that which caused our house to smell
>decides to take away allowance for at least 3 weeks
not even kidding. how do I make some quids
>>
File: 1465181907651-1.jpg (910 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1465181907651-1.jpg
910 KB, 1200x900
>>29149953
If I offered you 100k to decapitate your mother, the being that forced you into existence, would you accept my offer? Would you decapitate your mother for $$$?
>>
>>29150011
No, it isn't her fault that she has a son who is so lazy he cannot even be bothered to cum into a piece of paper and go throw it out
>>
>>29150167
mental illness is genetic. it literally is her fault
>>
>>29147455
Sell marijuana if you don't live in a legal state.
>>
>>29149820
This is how you murder people. Don't listen to this psychopath.
>>
>>29150167
Her choice in a partner, and her genes coupled with her parenting is the reason you're lazy, how can it plausibily not be her fault? It is her fault and you should feel nothing but hatred towards her punishing you for something that she did.
>>
File: ree this man.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
ree this man.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>29150206
>caring about dead normies

shameful display
>>
Suck dick. A legit way to make a bunch of cash.
Actually, I even saw people willing to pay one if he lets them suck him off. But maybe it's just a Russian thing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.