[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hey there wagies, sorry I havent put on my normie clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 02screjpA1v0pigno1_1280.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
02screjpA1v0pigno1_1280.png
201 KB, 620x387
Oh hey there wagies, sorry I havent put on my normie clothes yet. I just slept for 12 hours straight and I just havent gotten the need to get out of my comfy sweats.
Dont worry though, when I go to subway Ill put on some jeans. Hmm, maybe Ill stop by the library as well and check out a new book. I just finished the Lovecraft series again, I should really move onto something new. Anyways, tick tock and all that. Happy Wednesday.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29147115
This thread got Thisguy Seal of Approval.
>>
Hey neet bro

How do you manage to live like this

Ive been neet for 3 weeks and I have no money left and im scared im gonna get evicted next month.
>>
>>29147115
Does anyone actually have normie clothes here?
>>
>>29147115
>subway
safeway sells some mean crispy chicken wraps
>>
>>29147115
>12 hours straight
damn that sounds miserable
did you wake up feeling disgusting?
>>
You know, my job's not actually all that bad. I start work at 5pm - right when the manager leaves. I do all my work, make sure everything's clean and stocked then my coworker leaves at 8 and I'm alone until closing at midnight. Nobody ever comes in and I can just hang out by myself.

All my coworkers like me and at the end of the week I get a bunch of money to do whatever I want with.
>>
>>29147491
You don't. Neet threads are sad, tired bait. I was a neet for a year and it was horrible.

Work sucks, but having disposable income sure doesn't.
>>
>>29147607
What job is that? That actually sounds really great.
>>
>>29147950
Third shift gas station. It's a small store in a crowded commercial area with just gas and snacks, normally the opener (4am) and closer (midnight) are alone for 4-5 hours and 2-3 people work during the day when it's busy. Being alone in the store could be a safety hazard I guess but it's a main road that cops patrol all the time.

The manager gives people a task list for each shift and as long as mine is complete at closing and my register is <$5 over / under he's happy.
>>
>>29147115
What hurts the most is as shitpostey and retarded as these threads are there is a truth behind them that can't be denied.

Every fucking time I'm being reminded how little time I have and how much of a fucking failure I am
>>
>>29148141
Age? Aspire for more?
>>
>>29147785
Work doesn't have to suck. I mean, I don't go to gym but my work is a lotta moving of stuff, so I don't get too fat and I am strong. It's like a gym where they pay you :^)
Sometimes is is a pain in the ass, but it gets my mind off things.
>>
>>29148141
What are your daily tasks?
>>
File: yomiko000.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yomiko000.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>29147115
Hello NEET, I'm your friendly neighborhood librarian! Please refrain from bringing your snacks and drinks into the library and remember to wash yourself before coming here!

I know it's not any of my business, but it would be nice if you did more than stay here all day and play Runescape or Minecraft on the laptops you can check out! Maybe you can do a little bit of job surfing?

Still, I'll let you do whatever if it means another person making some use out of what we can offer. Just remember to follow the rules!
>>
>>29148299
Maybe I'll stay a while and be a manager.
Night shift security is appealing too.

>>29148586
There's a list with check boxes.

It basipally boils down to:
Make sure everything's cleaned and stocked before 8pm.
Then I shut off the pumps, lock the doors and leave.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.