[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some criticism on who's in the wrong here >University
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464970691054.png (95 KB, 432x508) Image search: [Google]
1464970691054.png
95 KB, 432x508
I need some criticism on who's in the wrong here
>University house with 4 riends
>All put in 400 pound deposit
>One or more of them puts a hole in the wall
>I say I don't want to pay for it out of my deposit
>They come from much more wealthy families
>Huge arguments all day, probably lost them all as friends but I don't care
>>
>>29146888
youre not in the wrong...they made the hole.
>>
The fact that you need the approval of random people in the internet about your acts should tell you what you need to know.
>>
>>29146968
So if you lived with someone and they put a hole in the wall, you'd be fine paying for it?
>>
>>29147021
I'd put a hole in your mom

with my cock
>>
>>29146888
Yea you aren't in the wrong, your roommates must be cunts
>>
>>29147021

no, why would you pay it if you didn't put the hole in the wall?

whoever put the hole in the wall pays for it, and if no one admits to it or they legitimately don't know who did it, you split it between the 4 of you

this is day 1 shit bro how is this so difficult for you?

If you didn't have anything to do with the hole in the wall and they want you to pay for it, just say no. You had nothing to do with it..
>>
>>29146888
Oh shitt harmony be with you
>>
>>29147100
>>29147161
Then I'm going to fight them to the end.
>>
Whyd you get singled out for the deposit?
>>
>>29146888
what's their argument? How can they dispute "if you made the hole you pay for the repairs"
>>
OP make sure you audio record your conversation with them without their knowledge. That way the person that did it can admit they put the hole in the wall and if necessary you bring it to the person you are renting the house from.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.