[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing worse than being a manlet. Even if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: e.png (410 KB, 603x445) Image search: [Google]
e.png
410 KB, 603x445
There is literally nothing worse than being a manlet. Even if you are crippled, have some sort of deformity, or are a midget at least you are a novelty and unique. Short guys are just short, inadequate genetic garbage.

If you failed to fuck a girl by the time you reach adulthood you will never have a chance of getting laid or having a Girlfriend unless you pay for it. NO and I repeat NO grown Woman wants to be with a tiny guy unless he is extremely rich. You may have a small chance of banging some drunk college whore at a party but that is your only hope.

Even If you are extremely confident you will just look silly. Everyone will know you're faking it and trying way too hard. You will always look awkward in social situations around tall guys. You only serve to boost their confidence because just by you being present their dominance is further emphasized by their height over you.

Everyone will know you have a tiny dick without even having to see it. Short men have small dicks, and that is a genetic fact. So you might as well be wearing a sign everywhere that says "Has a Micro Penis"

You can work out, you can have an attractive face, you can be smart, you can be "confident", you can try everything but any and all of it will be overwritten by the fact that you are a SMALL MAN.
>>
>>29146552
I'm 5'3 (or 163 cm) and i lost my virginity when i was 18, whats your excuse?
>>
>>29146601
You fucked a girl, not a Woman. Congratulations you made the deadline. Try getting laid in about 4 years.
>>
>he fell for the manlet meme.

Just from my life experience:

>my friend:
a 198cm guy. Virgin at age 24

>who is fucking my secret crush?:
a 171cm guy.

For women, height is just one of the deciding factors, of which life-success and wealth are absolutely the most important.
>>
>>29146700
>5ft 8 is short
no fuck you you're just as bad
>>
>>29146700
Delusional fucker.

Le confidence am I right? xD
>>
>>29146771

I gave this as a deliberate example because this particular guy got turned down as a model exactly because he was too short, so depending on some defining criteria, he is unquestionably short.

>>29146787
I'll tell you how it really is in the real world.
Even though there are just too many exceptions to the rule, i'll post it anyway.

The rule of thumb for women is, as long as he's an inch to about 20 inch taller, he's in the sweet-spot. A man only really needs to be taller than his girlfriend.
But obviously there are just too many exceptions and times, where women don't even care if he's shorter because the guy obviously can compensate in other areas.

tl:dr
manlet = a red flag.
But a much smaller red flag than a NEET, social retard or an old virgin.
>>
balding is worse. watch that rogaine ad - wingman
>>
File: 1456687741411.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1456687741411.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
Alright lads, I genuinely appreciate your opinions but being short is still literally the worse thing to be as a guy.
>>
>>29146552
i am 5'7 but my dick is about 6.7 x 5.5 so your shit is wrong mate
>>
>>29147062
this
t. 5'4-5'5 mega manlet
>tfw too much of a pussy to kill myself
>>
File: 999999% MAD.jpg (256 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
999999% MAD.jpg
256 KB, 1600x902
>It's a manlet thread

Oh boy, not like I don't see these multiple times a day on /r9k/

But just for the sake of argument I've had lots of girls find me physically attractive and I'm only 5'4. Some of those girls were at least 7 out of 10's if not 8 out of 10's, I thought they were pretty attractive. There are some short guys that have great charisma, self esteem and self confidence and girls eat that shit up, the manlet meme is pseudo lie.

It's true some girls hate short guys and that's their preference but not all girls hate short guys. Some girls even find short guys to be cuter then tall guys, granted I agree tall guys can provide a sense of security and protection but short guys have their own set of qualities and traits that some girls admire.

Don't fall for the manlet meme if you're a short guy, I didn't and I've had plenty of girls find me attractive. I've also done sexual stuff with girls and what not, of course if you're just flat out ugly then being short would be the least of your concerns. If you have a cute/decent face and a decent body then being short isn't that big of a barrier to overcome.
>>
>>29147097
MUH ANECDOTE > ALL COLLECTED BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29146981
>Needing to be a certain height for something other a roller coaster.
You retard faggot. Lol.
>>
>>29147145
show me the collected biological evidence, fucktard you are just spewing shit
>>
>>29147155

So this thread consists of two people:
> HEIGHT is absolutely everything. MANLETS BTFO
>HEIGHT is not important at all ! No woman cares about height!

The truth is as always, somewhere in between these two extremes.

>>29147106
>t. 5'4-5'5 mega manlet
That's the exact US average for women height. All you need to think about is the 50% of all the women that are factually shorter than you. I guarantee you, that there will be plenty, who only like their boyfriend to be only slightly taller.

But whatever, you can also kill yourself. Maybe you'll be reborn as a 6'5 mongoloid mutant. I bet women would be lining up to suck your dick then.
>>
>>29147171
http://www.enkivillage.com/height-and-penis-size.html

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/764049

Don't know how smart you are, but based on the fact that you were as much of an idiot to say that a fact is wrong because you're an exception, i've included an easily digestible article with a graph, and an actual scientific study based on looking at the correlation between penis size and somatometric fields.
>>
>>29147144
Are u not white and were the girls not white? I've found white girls to care the most about height.
>>
File: 1465143633603.jpg (44 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
1465143633603.jpg
44 KB, 656x523
See, there are two options here right now:

1) You are a delusional and arrogant lanklet who must shit on other people to make himself feel better
2) You are a self-hating delusional manlet who is perpetuating the very idea that is making him miserable

You see how in both scenarios, you are a dickhead?
>>
>whining about things you can't change
>>
>>29147262
>>29147405
>manlet overcompensating
can't make this shit up
>>
File: f57.jpg (8 KB, 261x216) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
8 KB, 261x216
>your height
>what height you consider to be manlet

6'0"
5'8"

I only say this cause I hear a lot of people here say 5'10" - 5'11" is manlet, but I'm hardly taller than that and I am normally one of the tallest people in the room, and have been called tall a lot of times.
>>
>>29147432

am I, or am I instead stepping on your nerves by posting a fact?
>>
File: what being bald is like.jpg (19 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
what being bald is like.jpg
19 KB, 350x263
Being bald is worse
>>
>>29147465
the first, not the second
>>
If you are having issues with the way you look, you are not a man. You are a feminized goy.
>>
>>29147486

Yeah, you indicate otherwise
>>
>>29147453
Depends on where you live, I am 5"10 in Washington state, on the West side I felt tall probably because of all the asians, on the east I feel short cause it seems like every one is around 6 feet.
>>
>>29147503
>Yeah, you indicate otherwise
i disagree
>>
>>29147342
I'm a white guy and most of the girls were white, two or three of them were hispanic and one was Asian.

Now that I think about it, I've been with quite a few girls in the last 5 or 6 years. Holy shit, I just made myself feel better. I never realized how many girls I've been with, probably way more than most can say that's for sure.

Thanks for raising my self esteem through the roof anon
>>
>>29147553
you can't. It's my opinion, you can only disagree about facts.
>>
>>29147573
>you can only disagree about facts.
I disagree.
>>
>>29147573
i disagree that i objectively indicate otherwise
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (41 KB, 345x395) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
41 KB, 345x395
dude the manlet meme is so fucking tired, getting a big dick from being tall is just life RNG
>>
>>29147618
You do indicate to me, objectively in every possible way .

Responding with a manlet insult after i presented a fact. Yeah, that indicates someone's getting rustled.
>>
>>29146552
i will leave this classic about manlet btfo roastie
>>
>>29147675
it was a witty observation not an insult you oversensitive manlet
>>
im 5'6 and turning 26 this month at this point i don't really care tbqh familia
>>
>>29147714
that damage control... boy, you're sensitive.
>>
>>29147746
how is that damage control
>>
>>29147760
if you were not upset you would have just let it be and not said anything.
>>
>>29147760
because you're so deluded that you think there's more than 1 person on earth who believes your explanation of the insult as a witty observation.

It's just factually wrong, because you cannot observe someones height. At most you could say it's an assumption
>>
Why don't you faggots get a room already?
>>
>>29147798
you asked me a question, i answered, we begun a conversation
>>29147811
fine a witty assumption that turned out to be a witty observation because it's obvious the guy is a manlet
>>
>>29147864
I mean I can believe that in your little delusional world, you might somehow believe this can be considered humorous, we'll leave that.

But the thing we'll not leave is you claiming you've made an actual observation so far of someones height. Can you perhaps observe my weight too? My bank account? What other super powers do you claim to have?
>>
>>29147916
are you serious

>>29147262
>>29147405
the guy's obviously a manlet how is this even up for debate
>>
File: 1443216487146.jpg (77 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
1443216487146.jpg
77 KB, 700x673
>>29146552
5'7 but dick is 8x6.3

toppest of keks stay mad dicklets, nothing worse than a little pecker
>>
>>29147957
What else do you know? Does he drive a nice car? Where did he spend his summer vacation? How old is his mother?

Since you've got the fact and they're apparently not up for debate, you might just as well list them all. And don't forget to be witty again. You're such an awesome comedian while laying down your concrete observations.
>>
>>29148029
do you think non-manlets spend their time denying the manlet meme and shitting on lanklets
>>
>>29148087

Well, even if i was a manlet, you wouldn't know, if you didn't actually see me in person.
>>
>>29148210
yeah whatever schroedinger's manlet
>>
>>29146552
Being a manlet sucks, but atleast I'm not black.
>>
>>29146552
I hate the world, and I'm not playing by the rules anymore. Since no one is going to respect me because I'm short I'm not going to show anyone else any respect - I don't care who they are.

Fuck people. Fuck society, and especially fuck the Jews - it's their fault being a manlet is seen as such a negative thing.

Also daily reminder to stop boosting a woman's ego by showing her any gratitude or attention. Women literally invalidate your existence as a human being. If you're a manlet and still pay them attention you're a certified cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 500x545
I'm about 6'5.5 barefoot, closer to 6'7 in shoes. Mix of dinaric/slavic genes resulted in me being a giant neanderthal gorilla man. I never brag about my height though, a lot of my manlet friends come to me to put some 6'2 fag in his place when he starts acting up.

Also my bf is 5'2 so we get a lot of looks and questions lel
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.