[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do with your Selective Service card? mine is pinned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: draft card.jpg (89 KB, 627x471) Image search: [Google]
draft card.jpg
89 KB, 627x471
What did you do with your Selective Service card?

mine is pinned to my cork board.
>>
I have no idea where I put it.
>>
>>29146391
What is Selective Service?

pls no bully
>>
>>29146548
If the USA is at war the military can make you their property and take you to war. All men are required to sign up at 18. It's pretty fucky.
>>
>>29146548
Jury duty.
>>
File: 1406896712726.jpg (85 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1406896712726.jpg
85 KB, 900x675
>>29146605
>LAND OF THE FREE
oy vey goy fight these evil brown arabs for me
>>
>>29146548
Essentially the important part of the selective service card is the very real threat that if the draft were reinstated you would have to go to war.

I'm sure there's benefits to having one but they are all shadowed by the whole draft thing.

Besides that men get it as mandatory! And you can be damned sure feminists won't be tackling this as an "inequality issue".
>>
>>29146548
It's the "draft". When your corporate masters decide they need more shekels, they can declare war and make you die in some third world shithole.

If you don't sign up, you don't get loans like FAFSA or the ability to get federal jobs. Also you get fined like 50,000 USD and sent to jail for five year, but that rarely happens. Only applies to men. Women don't have to worry about dying by coercion.
>>
>>29146605
>>29146548
Its more of a "we are at war, we have depleted all of our standing military, we need the autistic ones to fight now"

>>29146645
no
>>
>SS card

No thanks.
>>
>>29146663
Feminists are already tackling it
>>
>>29146660
It's land of the free if you're a woman. Just seriously look at all the fucking privilege they get if they have a fucking pussy. Especially in the judicial system.
>>
>>29146685
Pretty much. If any of us get drafted, I hope they have tendie MREs.
>>
>>29146391
never fucking looked at it, I think its still in a pile of mail somewhere
>>
>>29146548
something women don't have to do but have the rights to vote :^)
>>
>>29146548
It's when the US government gives you a strong hint to move to Canada or go innawoods.
>>
>>29146670
Do women get FAFSA and federal jobs?
>>
>>29146391
Idk. It's not like I'd go ven if they called me. I don't think they even would cause I have mental health diagnosis and flat footed
>>
>>29147270
>Do women get FAFSA and federal jobs
>We literally have a woman running for president

Does that answer your question?
>>
>implying if i was selected they'd even want me

I have a fucked back and various confirmed mental disorders. Even if they looked beyond those issues, I'd go....even...further...beyond, and leave this garbage country.
>>
>>29146391
Lol fuck America

In Canada, we don't support bombing innocent people for oil and food money.

Haha stupid fat fuck Americans

There's nothing redeemable about you. Nothing.

You are the source of the worlds degeneracy, suck the dicks of large corporations, and make minorities on your own country 2nd class citizens; something that would never happen here due to us being an actual 1st work country.

Honestly Americans? Just kill yourselves. You have NOTHING to live for.

Your women are small and slutty, an American-exclusive evolutionary trait to help them fuck as many people as possible while being portable and easy to carry; as is typical with American women.

Your mothers are fat sows.

And you are all emasculated due to all the estrogen you pump into your water.

I wish nothing but death and destruction upon your country.

You may call us "irrelevant", or "unimportant"; AND FUCK YOU FOR THAT BY THE WAY, CANADA IS *NOT* irrelevant; but you must simply face facts you fat fucks, Canada IS better.

Canada has FREE healthcare.

What do you have?

Oh, that's right; millions of illegal immigrants, and widespread obesity.

HAHAHA

We'll come and take over your country when you fall, and we will slaughter every one of you after stealing your women.
>>
>>29146605
Lots of European countries still have mandatory conscription, we're actually quite lucky
>>
>>29146670
Here in NY you get signed up automatically when you apply for anything before 18, like to vote or get a driver's license.
>>
File: 1462747569423.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1462747569423.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>29147692
a fucking leaf
oregano
>>
I don't have one. I'm upper class and white so I didn't know I was supposed to register until I was 24 and applying for a job at a police department. I registered like 6 months before I was 25 which is the deadline.
>>
I dislocated my shoulder so I'm disqualified from all military branches.
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>29147773
This thread is shit.

You are shit.

Your country is shit.

All the AMERICAN posters here are easily the worst human beings I've had the displeasure of meeting.

I mean seriously? You actually WANT to shoot up a school because you can't handle the fact that you're a pathetic little fat ass American?

AHAHAH!

No wonder your country has a shooting every week. You people are the ones that live in it and define how shit it is.

Haha, fat ass.

Get cucked you fat cuck.
>>
>>29147861
>>29147692
>a fucking maple leaf
>Americas hat
>>
>>29147912
>fat ass
>not getting shot

Lol, you people can't win.
>>
>>29147947

>tfw born in the US and stuck being an americuck for life

At least I've adopted the 100% NEET life. I just have to wait for mass anarchy to ensue. I'm predicting it within the next year or two.
>>
>>29147712
Of course we are. We're so lucky us being men and all and only having to pay the price of our lives at the drop of a hat. We sure have it good.
>>
>>29147270
Yes and they don't have to sign up for selective service.
>>
>>29147692
Shut up leaf.
>>
>>29146391
It's in my wallet.
>>
Threw it in the trash pretty sure. I don't care since I'm pretty sure they don't take mentally ill fat guys.
>>
>>29148265
>I'm predicting it within the next year or two.

Based on what?
>>
>Joined the Army before I received SS card
>Never registered
>Nothing comes of it
>Get out of Army, apply for school
>Application needs Selective Service number for Federal scholarships or something
>Register at age 22
>Wow, that was pointless

I already did my time.
>>
>>29148481

The increase in numbers and consistency in typical crimes. Not only that, it's just a small factor. People are becoming extremely easily offended, it's reaching a point where you're risking getting killed or into a fight if you step outside. Though, it's always a possibility, just more so at current. People become outraged at damn near everything these days, mostly due to the heightened level of sensitivity.

But the primary factor is the up coming presidential election. I've got an extremely strong feeling someone will make an attempt on the next presidents life. Mainly due to the idiocy either one bring to the table. The whole black vs. white thing is hitting a ceiling, and people generally aren't very happy with the police. Terrorism paranoia is at an all time high as well.

If someone like Trump becomes president, he's gonna make absolutely mindbogglingly idiotic decisions. The country's going to get flipped on its head. The U.S is treading on extremely thin ice, people are just sick of the way everything is. As a result, they're sensitive and vulnerable. We're monkeys in a cage and the higher ups are poking us with sticks. I can't see any other future besides the shit hitting the fan.

I could be completely off target, but it's just what I've observed.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.