[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IQ + Alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: russian.jpg (29 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
russian.jpg
29 KB, 350x262
Hey /r9k/, I was wondering how alcohol effects people with high IQs compared with people with low IQs.
I heard that when you're drunk your IQ decreases by about 20 points.

My IQ is 90, give or take, meaning when I'm drunk I am functioning along the same level as someone with an IQ of 70. Makes sense. My friend tells me when I'm drunk I'm "an idiot", when I'm drunk I've been known to start physically attacking people for little to no reason, when I'm really drunk I'm unable to say a single coherent sentence (my friend tells me I ramble gibberish made-up words), I steal from people including family and friends, I once cocked my fully loaded pistol and aimed it at a friend of mine, I become extremely socially awkward and innapropriate (once fondling my sisters friend and then pretending it never happened) my verbal IQ goes out the window and I tend to speak exclusively in like one-syllable three word sentences, the list goes on...

But what if someone with a 160 IQ got drunk? Would he function on the same cerebral hemisphere as a sober 140 IQ person?

Just how does your IQ change the way alcohol effects you?
>>
>>29146161
150 here, and the one time I've gotten drunk happens to lend this credibility, but my friends got retarded despite being of similar intelligence.
>>
>>29146161
My iq must take at least a 60 point drop when I get drunk, and I'm not 160 to begin with
>>
>>29146161
I don't know, man. When I get drunk, I simply become incredibly social. In fact, friends have said that I'm the only person they know who becomes smarter when drunk.
>>
My IQ is 120 . When I'm drunk I have even more trouble to talk and I'm even more socially awkward, start saying gibberrish, often sperg out in a pol tier rant. Also I'm extremely horny and angry.
>>
>>29146242
>my iq is 120
Are you sure nigger?
>>
>>29146331
Yes, I have some really poor grammar in my posts because english isn't my first language
>>
Does anyone else become gay when they're drunk? I'm 100% straight sober but when i drink it's like i lose all my morals and self control
>>
>>29146331
120 isn't really that high.
>>
>>29146437
No. You might just actually be gay, anon.
>>
>>29146187
This is one of those "smart but lazy kids" right?? If you had a 150 iq you'd be doing cutting edge research
>>
>>29146161

oh man it's different

sometimes my brain starts to work 2x faster, other times i become angry and feel like a retard
>>
I'm a quiet drunk person. A sober drunk. I just sit there untill i pass out.
>>
>>29146161
Alcohol makes me smarter. There is some science behind it too, somewhere I read alcohol increases associative learning.
>>
>>29146437
I had a friend like you. Man I took so much advantage of him... every time he was drunk i'd make out, suck his nipples and his dick. And he was all laughs and giggles. After he passed out, i. Basically raped him. Licked his every orifice, his balls, managed to get him semi hard but no more than that... i'd suck his tongue and finger him.... only never actually fucked him cause I'm a bottom. I wonder if he noticed it all and secretly liked it...
>>
I'm 18 and I've never gotten drunk before

what's it like
>>
>>29146625
Holy shit dude what the fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 670x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 670x440
>>29146161
~160 here, functioning alcoholic. Don't really get "drunk," it's more of a "don't die" kind of drinking. When I do get loaded, I'm prone to angry political outbursts (I'm a Libby lib libtard), and too open with what I'm really feeling. In other words, patience is thin. In the past I was sexually promiscuous and prone to do stupid shit, but I'm too old for that now.
>>
>>29146648

u feel warm, dizzy, silly and hungry
>>
>>29146625

hhhahhahahaa ur one WIKKID homo man hahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 600x469
>>29146625
Y u raep fren anon?
>>
135, give or take 5 points.
What I do depends on the context, if i'm at a party, i'm pretty normie in the sense that im just chill and like to dance etc.
If i'm alone drinking out of self-pity, I end up bawling my eyes out.
>>
I usually just laugh and smile at everyone when i'm drunk. I'm able to speak coherently at certain level.

When i'm really, really damaged i just sit around trying not to puke. I also like to take off my clothes and lay down in a bathtub to shower myself with some cold water. Don't ask me why, i just do.

My IQ is 110, legit.
>>
File: 1459010515175.png (66 KB, 431x282) Image search: [Google]
1459010515175.png
66 KB, 431x282
>>29146486
>148 iq
>do cutting edge research
>smoke weed every day
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.