[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it with me robots: PRESIDENT CLINTON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: president clinton.jpg (41 KB, 442x528) Image search: [Google]
president clinton.jpg
41 KB, 442x528
Say it with me robots:

PRESIDENT CLINTON
>>
How will Bill feel about being the first First Gentleman? That's a pretty cucked position.
>>
>>29145662
all I see is the failings of the american justice system.
>>
>>29145684
Bill's a Bull
>>
More like President CLITS SON
>>
PRESIDENT SANDMAN
>>
>>29145684
He'll be fucking and whoring his entire time in the white house.
>>
>>29146502
>PRESIDENT SANDMAN
>:)
>Mommy's pussy
>>
>>29145662
Shouldn't that be presidentess?
>>
>americans will unironically get cucked into having Hillary as president
>>
File: 1451438686815-1.jpg (58 KB, 388x518) Image search: [Google]
1451438686815-1.jpg
58 KB, 388x518
>Voting for Clinton the normie candidate
>2016
>>
>>29146629
presidentrix
>>
File: 1464534691002.jpg (166 KB, 634x808) Image search: [Google]
1464534691002.jpg
166 KB, 634x808
>>29145684
I don't think Bill "feels" anything anymore.
>>
>>29146490
she got a PUSSY man
>>
>>29145662
No, trump has to win

if she wins, /pol/'s influence will double and this entire site will be swallowed
>>
>>29149043
care to elaborate, dont know who to vote yet
>>
God Emperor Trump 2016
>>
>>29149647
Trump got popular because Obama was such an obvious globalist shill and insulting Americans every chance he got.
>even telling ivy league grads "you din du nuffin special, you were handed this opportunity, America is bad!"

>Hilary gets elected
>already known shes a globalist shill
>already known she takes bribes from Saudis and others
>already known she will do political scandals to appease those "benefactors"
>already admitted she's gonna Angela Merkel the United States
you think that isn't going to push up the alt-right even more? Especially on a place like 4chan.
>>
File: ALL ABOARD.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
ALL ABOARD.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>29145662
Hillary is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with American politics. No, Trump isn't ideal, and he'll never be Bernie, but if you value your country's freedom he's your only choice.
>>
>>29149647
yes, when hillary gets elected she will drop in the polls even more, happens to all people who win elections
Sjw will go evern crazier.
/pol/ will get opposition cred and people will be attracted to it. It will get bigger - more people, more potent meme warfare.

if trump gets electeds, sjw will still go even crazier, but they will not have won and they will actually be in a better position
unless trump does some magic, which he won't imo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK