[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots help i need to present for my history final and im too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465311198491.jpg (112 KB, 995x1002) Image search: [Google]
1465311198491.jpg
112 KB, 995x1002
Robots help i need to present for my history final and im too fucking scared to go in front of the class and present wat do
>>
>>29145517
Write up one on a subject your teacher will censor. Doubly effective with female tutor.
>>
>>29145565
I'm in class right now and I'm going to be up after like 2 other people
>>
>>29145517
im sure by now you've already presented so tell me how did it go anon? are you glad its over ?
>>
>>29146015
I am still waiting and it feels like my stomach dropped into my crotch region
>>
>>29145517
Own the room, make them your slaves.
They have to listen to you, be as funny, pretentious or as annoying as you want to be.
Be elegant though.
>>
>>29146048
Ignore that and keep yourself from shaking, breathe.
You're going to notice all your quirks, but your mates wont notice a bit.
When Public speaking your self criticism goes up by 100, other peoples dont see you any differently though, you might feel insanely awkward but dont worry no one else sees it that way, they see you as you see them.
IF you stutter, pause, breathe, and start again.
Its good rhetoric to cover mistakes by recognizing them and openly correcting them for instance an "ahem" if you misspeak.
>>
>>29146103
Don;t look at their eyes, look at their forehead or right above their heads.
They cant tell you aren;t really looking at their eyes but they will think you're looking at their eyes and it takes some of that "pressure" that comes with eye contact.
>>
WHAT ARE YOU DOING, OP?
SHOOT UP YOUR CLASS. NOW!
No class=no presentation.
>>
File: 1465135910979.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1465135910979.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>have to do a presentation
>scared as fuck
>go to the toilet 20 minutes before the class
>drink like half a bottle of whiskey
>do the presentation
>people seem interested
>people laugh at my jokes
>get an A
>mfw i cheated on a test by using alcohol and no one ever found out
>>
OP here
I still haven't presented and the anticipation is fucking my ass with an 18 inch dildo, but thank u for the advice robots i think it will help considering that I don't feel like vomiting anymore
>>
OP again
So I lucked out and the period ended so I get to present to my teacher one on one so I don't need to stress about others PRAISE RNGESUS
>>
>>29145517
>PRAISE RNGESUS
Kys reddit
>>
OP here for the last time
MY teacher was impressed with the detail and I wouldn't be surprised if i get an A ty robros
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK