[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being on nofap for one month Damn it went everywhere. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 91h1t81.gif (988 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
91h1t81.gif
988 KB, 500x375
>Being on nofap for one month

Damn it went everywhere. You anons have to try it.
>>
File: 1458206110963.png (649 KB, 604x592) Image search: [Google]
1458206110963.png
649 KB, 604x592
I want to know what it feels like to get head from a black MILF who tries to suck my soul out of my penis.
>>
Tried many times, never got past a week.
>>
>>29145486
Same here. Years. If I can go a few days it's an achievement.
>>
Also I never intentionally do nofap, but I'll go through bouts where I wont fap for up to a month because my depression gets worse, then it disappears and I'll jerk off 6 times a day.
>>
File: 11 (1).jpg (375 KB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
11 (1).jpg
375 KB, 1200x1694
Holy shit it's like some hentai doujin.
>>
What has changed after doing nofap anon ?
>>
>>29145430

After 2 days my balls begin to swell and hurt
>>
>>29145593
I felt like I had more energy, definitely had more of an urge to seek out a gf, while the urge to fap got less over time and I started to have more lewd dreams.
>>
Jerked off like 3 times yesterday after a week long break. I think its a meme, got a girl to stay in my bed for like 3 nights and still was too beta to fuck her
>>
>>29146238
>still was too beta to fuck her

That's because you didn't want it enough.
>>
>>29145430
why is his cum blue?
>>
>>29146281
Interesting. Care to explain some more? I was literally sucking on her tits, giving each other hickeys, smacking her ass, etc. But still couldn't seal the deal
>>
>>29146364
Holy shit? Did you try saying naughty stuff to her or anything? They don't like a quiet guy a lot of the time
>>
Started No Fap, again on monday, after relapsing after about 25+ days back in January.

Feeling great, atm. The urges haven't kicked in, yet, though.
>>
>>29146432
Yeah I was but not overdoing it or anything. Commenting on her nipple piercings and shit like that.

I feel like this is a very complex situation or at least I'm making it that way. She called me out on being a virgin but i laughed it off and called her a bitch. But she has been begging me to stay with her (lives out of state.) She fucks more girls than guys but she's definitely into me. My inner betaness is getting in the way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.