[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do i buy weed in denver? Im only 20 and the legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1461639456199.png (44 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1461639456199.png
44 KB, 657x527
How the fuck do i buy weed in denver? Im only 20 and the legal age is 21 and this city is very bland without it
>>
>tfw shadowbanned
T-thanks mods
>>
Well time to kill myself. This city sucks so much and the women are midwestern tier
>>
Find someone that looks semi shady and is over 21 and ask him to buy you some weed, make sure you give him enough for what you want and just a little bit more
>>
>>29145236
You're a fucking idiot.
You can find a weed hookup from pretty much any college-aged looking person. It's not that difficult and there aren't stings because nobody gives a shit about weed
Go west to the mountains if you want a little adventure. Most good spots are literally and hour's drive away (and there are numerous buses that will take you there)
>>
>>29145385
>drive
where do you think you are? im a robot i cant fucking drive
>>
just ask some hobo near a dispensary to buy for you, it can't be that hard. that's what I did with liquor before I was 21
>>
>>29145410
People in denver arent half as friendly as the people where ive been the past few weeks (new Orleans) fuck this
>>
>>29145348
If you do this, tell him you'll giv ehim more when he brings the stuff so he doesn't run off with the money
>>
>>29145456
hobos are usually friendly to people they can make money from. just make sure you actually see them enter the dispensary, and meet with you when they get out
>>
>>29145385
http://pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211 on deepweb
>>
>>29145521
Nice try FBI. Im not that stupid
>>
>>29145456
That's because you're an out of towner fucker who needs to get the hell out of Denver.
Get out, you shitty fucking tourist.
You fags are ruining everything.
>>
>>29146188
if it wasnt for weed nobody would fucki g visit your bland flyover city full of ugly women. Fucking faggot
>>
>>29146244
That would be ideal for me as previously stated, nigger.
I'm just waiting for shit to reach a boiling point so I can smash coastal skulls.
>>
>>29146287
If the dumb kikes in DC would legalize it nationwide Colorado would be a small peaceful state again blame them desu
>>
>>29146132
it's an 'autistic NEET who hasn't left his basement in three months thinks he's in a cop movie' episode
>>
>>29145385
Im a turbo autist beta stuttering manlet with 0 self esteemed its not that easy
>>
>>29146730
where precisely in Denver are you?
>>
Downtown i guess. But like i said im a turboautist and knowing my luck ill get jumped if i ask someone for some
>>
>>29147188
>Downtown i guess.
describe the neighborhood?
I might be able to help you out.
>>
>>29147241
Near fivepoints but i could walk to the mall
>>
>>29147263
I don't feel like driving out there, you know how to use the lightrail yet?
>>
>>29145236
seems like suicide is your only option OP. You can buy a shotgun at 18 so buy a cheap used one with that weed money and do it.
>>
>>29147294
Ive seen absolutely no sign of any train whatsoever
>>29147365
Ill probably do that. Thanks anon
>>
>>29147411
A line runs from the mall straight into five points.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.