[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sit next to girl >she moves S-sorry for repulsing you....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 637x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 637x544
>sit next to girl
>she moves

S-sorry for repulsing you....
>>
>>29145140
IT'S YOUR FAULT

DID YOU TRY APPEALING TO HER SENSES HAND A FOOT BEFORE TOU ENTERED HER BREATHING SPACE?

NO? THEN YOU DESERVE TO BE ISOLATED

WTF ARE YOU LOOKING SAD ABOUT BEING ISOLATED FOR? NO WONDER NOBODY LIKES YOU
>>
>>29145140
>sit next to arab woman
>she doesn't move

it's a strange feel
>>
Are normies sociopaths? Do they not see that the way they treat robots is disgusting?
>>
>kissless handholdless 23 years old virgin
>on a train
>decent amount of completel free spots (here trains have 4 "chairs" for each spot
>I'm occupying a seat and a rather qt grill doesn't sit infront of me ( as it's normal between people that do not know each other) but she takes the seat on my right and in direct contact

It was an abstract kind of feeling
>>
File: 1350102790324.jpg (42 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1350102790324.jpg
42 KB, 200x240
>on bus
>the last open seat is the one next to me
>cute girl gets on
>she doesn't take the seat, she just stands
>>
>>29145140

It's natural to want to put reasonable space between you and a stranger. Don't overthink it man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.