[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When have you first realized that you don't really hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: russian-girl.jpg (59 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
russian-girl.jpg
59 KB, 750x500
When have you first realized that you don't really hate women but just try to rationalize your inability to get them by pretending to hate?
>>
>>29145073
I don't hate women. I hate the way we culture women.
>>
>>29145073
I have a girl friend and we have been together for 13 years. Women in general are still pieces of shit to me. We live in a gynocentric country where because we love women so much we will let them lie when they say it isn't gynocentric or it isn't gynocentric enough for them.
>>
>>29145073
I don't hate women, I just don't understand them. And they hate me for being an ugly virgin.
>>
File: for fuck sake.gif (884 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
for fuck sake.gif
884 KB, 245x150
>>29145073
its all true

that why i started hating myself
>>
File: 1463971524351.jpg (132 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463971524351.jpg
132 KB, 1280x960
When did you first realize you really hate women but just try to rationalize hating them to just pretending to hate them because of some personal reason like the inability to "get them"?
>>
>>29145121
This.

It's entitlement, selfishness, and hypocrisy that I hate. That these traits largely mark what it means to be woman in the western world is purely consequential.
>>
>>29145073
You're aware that wise men have complained about the nature of women since the beginning of history (and surely beyond)? Also, your english is atrocious. Oh, and a miniscule amount of people here actually - hate - women. Remember
that baitposting still makes you retarded.
>>
>>29145522
He's an idiot but there wasn't anything wrong with his English though
>>
>>29145073
when I was...like 2 years old
>>
Women are difficult to understand. I love my girlfriend way more than she loves me. She feels guilty when she flirts with other men by having the need to tell me about it by which she precedes with 'I always think ew and run away'.

I honestly can't comprehend why she tells me half the things she does. I all I want is her, all she wants is...?
>>
>>29145929
to cuck you
>>
>>29145929
they get turned on if you show jealousy.
>>
>>29145742
Not the same dude but, reread it.
There should be a "them" at the end and a "did" instead of "have"
>>
>>29145929
Dude, don't stand for that shit. She obviously enjoys the attention she gets from other dudes -- why constantly talk/brag about it otherwise -- and tries to cover her ass by acting like it makes her uncomfortable.

Tell her one time to cut that shit out, and if she tries to act like you're "being insecure" or "seeing things," roll out and tell her to enjoy herself with one of them instead.
>>
>>29145984
That's a girl thing. Only a girl is still young and stupid enough to think that she's going to command your attentions and stroke her own ego by making you jealous.

A woman sees it for the disrespect and manipulation it is.
>>
It's not just women that hate me. NO ONE likes looking at an ugly person. It makes you uncomfortable, seeing someone who is basically a walking time bomb of health problems.
>>
But I do hate women.
>>
I don't hate women. I just don't like them. Big difference.

Like most people, they are only concerned about themselves, and bettering their own lives. I can't blame them. Everyone is the same; me included. It just means that I don't want to date them.

Many women have been interested in me, but I'm never interested in anything more than having sex with them.
>>
>>29145073

i don't have to hate them, i order prostitutes :DDDd
>>
>>29146017
I thought about calling her out but the truth is, I don't care enough about small things like that. I realise with her, it's going to persist.

I almost lost myself in her over the last 6 months and now I'm getting myself back.

>>29146061
You're exactly right. That's why I choose not to respond when she says stupid shit. It justs leaves this awkward silence after which she asks me 'what's wrong'. I always say 'nothing'.
>>
>>29146144
That's wrong. Not everyone cares only about themselves. Women do but men don't. I can only speak coming from experience. I don't think that will ever change.
>>
>>29146366
Yeah well I ain't gay, and traps are too fucked up. So I guess I'm SOL
>>
>>29145073
>actually that's when I started hating them
>propaganda about cucks and betas is feminist crap to allow them not to feel guilty for being lying cheating whores who will give you vd without even thinking whilst claiming child support off you for Tyrone's baby.
>>
any bitches under 9/10 are basically invisible to me so not much hate
>>
>>29145073
There's no passion in my hate but I do hate them. They pretend to be everything but shallow calculators when thats literally all there is to them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.