[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eye floaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: floaters.jpg (148 KB, 567x382) Image search: [Google]
floaters.jpg
148 KB, 567x382
anybody else having them so dense to the point where they are driving them insane ?
>>
I think you should see a doctor
>>
>>29145055
I did , they said it's a normal occurrence and that there's nothing really wrong with my eyes
>>
>>29144993
I have eye floaters but after getting visual snow I don't care about them anymore, visual snow is worse and makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>29145118
isn't there any treatment ?
>>
>>29144993
Why don't you get a surgery?
I would but there is none in my country,
>>
>>29144993
I've had them for as long as I am remember. I used to think it was something everyone had.
>>
>>29144993
Only when looking at the sky but they're transparant and not black.
>>
>>29145231
Same case here, the surgery isn't available where I live, but even if, I have heard they're pretty risky and could cause more serious damage.
>>
>>29145271
It's pretty weird that the doctors say you have nothing wrong.

Did you got a pupile dilation test to check for retinal tearing?
>>
>>29145186
>>29145231
>>29145271

There also exists laser treatment for eye floaters nowadays (in case that was not what you guys were talking about).

I never used to have eye floaters until I started taking Noopept. Not sure if they are related but I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>29144993
I have them too, but it gets better with time. You just get used to it and stop giving a fuck.
>>
Damn terrible when I catch a big one in my sight and go all wall eyed like a potato.
>>
>>29145186
for visual snow? no.
>>
>>29145298
Yes, I have high astigmatism and have always been myopic, they said having floaters just comes with the package
>>
>>29145268
Everyone gets those (just in case you thought that you could join the "eye floaters crew")
>>
>tfw always seeing moving things in peripheral vision
>>
File: asdf.gif (328 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
asdf.gif
328 KB, 500x500
>>29145118
Stare at this static for a while it might lessen your VS

It works for me but it's not permanent, wish there was a cure
>>
>>29144993

People in this thread are talking about completely different things. There's visual static that come from doing too many drugs, and then there's floaters that come from gunk literally floating on your eye, then there's people who jump around always seeing thing in the peripherary of their vision because they are anxious or psychotic.
>>
>>29145415
>tfw not cool enough to hang out with the cool boys
>>
>>29145529
OP here. I am taking about junk literally floating inside the eye casting shadows on the retina.
>>
>>29145549
I don't actually have them either, my brother has them and I'm worried for him.
>>
>>29145635
If they have appeared suddenly then he should get his eyes checked as soon as possible.
>>
>>29145700
He got them checked and the doctor said it was a burst cell. He was told the surgery was available but not necessary.
>>
>>29144993
Only before migraine attacks.
>>
File: 51632906_p0.png (279 KB, 700x857) Image search: [Google]
51632906_p0.png
279 KB, 700x857
>>29144993
Yeah I have some pretty severe floaters and visual snow from doing lots of LSD and mushrooms. It bothered me for a while, but I've adjusted to it. Now I don't notice it unless I pay attention to it.

The fire alarm jet engine volume, screeching, piercing tinnitus I got from going to hundreds of concerts without hearing protection made me suicidal for over 2 years, but I've adjusted to that now too.

The human brain is a special thing, anon. Habituation is real.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.