[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>staying at girlfriend's parents house >they make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: begotten1.jpg (21 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
begotten1.jpg
21 KB, 500x373
>staying at girlfriend's parents house
>they make me go on walks and shit everyday
>just want to sit and look at /r9k/ on my phone

Im fucking infuriated. Girlfriend isnt even that hot....
>>
>>29144732
>Having a girlfriend
>In /r9k/
>>
They take you for walks because they know you're a little bitch
>>
>>29144732
I like walking, but why the fuck are you even here? Kissless virgins only.
>>
File: happy-frog.jpg (52 KB, 605x393) Image search: [Google]
happy-frog.jpg
52 KB, 605x393
>mfw it started raining, so we had to call off the walk

The NEET gods have smiled upon me today
>>
>>29144732
Sick movie though right?
>>
>>29145822
is it good? i heard its pretty avant garde, is it worth watching?
>>
>>29145884
Well, it's an experimental horror film. So, if your into that sort of thing, yes. If the last movie you watched was some capeshit, it may not be for you. If you want to get into obscure film, Begotten may not be the best starting point. There's no explanation as to what's going on, no music, no dialogue, it's pretty out there. It would be better to start with Fantastic Planet or something in that case.
>>
>>29144732
Fug. At least you have a girl friends house to stay at. Girl I was dating broke things off yesterday.

Feels bad man
>>
>>29146083
Sorry broseph. How long were you two together? Why did she break it off?
>>
>>29146119
4 months. Never got too serious, but things were going well.

Dunno why desu. She wants to be friends, so I guess feelings are simply one sided.
>>
>>29144732
>Got a GF when I was 15
>She was long distance, only saw her on weekends
>Her mum was a teacher, dad was a taxi driver
>Any time her mum went out we'd run upstairs and fuck like rabbits
>My parents never questioned me if I took her to bed at night
>Conviced her parents to let us sleep together if we had the door open
>We'd move to the sofa bed in the corner and play a game where she'd have to try and stay quiet while I fucked her

Was pretty cash man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.