[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The day eugenics are implemented is the day robots will be phased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1464970955076.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1464970955076.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
The day eugenics are implemented is the day robots will be phased out of existence.

Fact.
>>
File: buhbyebeta.jpg (70 KB, 660x473) Image search: [Google]
buhbyebeta.jpg
70 KB, 660x473
>>29144609

By "phased out" I hope you mean rounded up en masse and immediately executed.
>>
>>29144694
Won't need to, after a couple decades all remnant robots would die and there wouldn't be any new ones because eugenics would eliminate ugliness thus eliminating the existence of robots.
>>
File: golden ratio gummy snake.jpg (92 KB, 521x522) Image search: [Google]
golden ratio gummy snake.jpg
92 KB, 521x522
>>29144609
Not all of us. Some of us are adapted enough to society that we can pass as "somewhat" normal members; not fatasses locked up in our mom's basements with a shirt full of cum stains and cheeto crumbs, but more so that slightly awkward kind of guy who's really smart and might make a contribution to society one day, so we'll keep 'em around. I guess that depends on your definition of what a true "robot" is. If you want to be strict about it, then hell yeah, robots will die.
>>
>>29144849
Alright let me clarify, I'm not talking about the mythical "fat neckbeard living in mama's basement" type robot that isn't even necessarily a robot and is also a minority not only on /r9k/ but everywhere, I'm talking about the depressed suicidal bitter virgins who either give up on society or pretend to fit in but never really fit in because of their genetic faults that either naturally or through nurture caused them to become robots.

Once you stop having ugly people you stop having robots, that's the whole truth of it.
>>
>>29144609
Thank god, we don't have to exist anymore and normies don't have to coddle us.
Everyone wins. Tinder has sneaked in the idea of eugenics in the minds of the normie.
>>
File: 1441853625733.jpg (122 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
1441853625733.jpg
122 KB, 600x441
>>29144609
Good. Less suffering in the world. This needs to be enforced or at least encouraged.
>>
That's a good thing I hope no one ever has to be like me in the future
>>
>>29144609
>>29144694
>>29144751
>>29144849
>>29144929
>>29144932
>>29145151
>>29145691

Just be yourselves, no one cares about your appearance and if they do then they don't deserve you.
>>
i feel like a monster anyway, should probably be treated like one.
>>
HEY YEAH LET'S IMPLEMENT A CASTE SYSTEM WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRO--**SHITS ON STREET SO HARD IT REACHES THE OCEAN**

NO I MEAN WE'LL CRISPR THE--**CREATES A POPULATION OF FEY BEARDED NU-MALES**

BUT WHAT IF WE JUST USED TIND--**SELECTS FOR DARK TRIAD SOCIOPATHS**

THE SOLUTION TO A MAN SCREAMING BECAUSE HIS ARM HAS BEEN BLOWN OFF IS TO BREED MEN WHO CAN'T SCREAM
T. SOVIET FAGGOT
>>
>>29145813
You're fucking stupid. Leave this website immediately.
>>
Just fucking do it, pussy.
>>
>>29145853
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE'S MAD THAT HIS GAY UTOPIAN FASCISM WON'T WORK

I EXHAUSTED YOUR LINE OF THINKING WHEN I WAS FUCKING 14

I OWN YOU. LITERALLY AND ACTUALLY PROVE ME WRONG.
>>
>tfw you're legitimately frightened that you and everybody else on the spectrum are gonna be purged when eugenics is a thing
>tfw you're legitimately frightened that Autism Speaks is going to figure out the genetic cause of autism and people like you are going to be identified and aborted before you can even leave the womb
>>
>>29145813
Can't get your arm blown off if you were never born in the first place, though that's a shitty inapplicable analogy in the first place.

Besides, the only reason communism always fails is because of the natural inequalities between people, once you ACTUALLY give people an equal start, that is to say GENETICALLY, only then will you be able to implement systems that don't depend on people's inequalities and promote equity, so don't call me a soviet faggot when you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>29145864
Cheers, bruh. Robots should stop whining, and learn to adjust to society's norms.

Before they end up in camps.
>>
>>29145911
THEY DO THAT AND THE TECH SECTOR COLLAPSES. THAT'S RETARDED. CIVILIZATION IS GOING IN THE DIRECTION OF MORE AUTISTIC, NOT LESS

>>29145915
THE SOLUTION TO PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN THAT THEY DON'T HAVE GFS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T COMPLAIN THAT THEY HAVE NO GFS

ALSO >COMMUNISM WOULD WORK IF I WERE THE ONLY PERSON
MAKE NO MISTAKE, I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT THE CONVERGENCE OF EUGENICS AND THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE

>>29145917
AS I SAID TO YOUR MOTHER: COME AND FUCKING TAKE IT
>>
>>29145911
Oh don't worry, eugenics will never actually happen precisely because of autism.

You see, to normies the idea of autism or mental illness in general is extremely noble and beneficiary because they aren't physical flaws but mental flaws.

Some normies do try to promote physical flaws, that is to say "imperfections", as special attributes but it is much harder to do with physical attributes than abstract mental ones.

Because of the abstractness of mental flaws such as mental illnesses, autism and even depression, normies nobly picture them as definitive attributes, if there's one thing that normies hate to admit more than their disingenuous and hypocritical moral and ethical values it's that they themselves are completely generic and, well, normal.

As a result of that they don't want to seem politically incorrect or cruel to their peers so they say they love autistic people and that they're special, they even have some autistic friends, some even say they're partially (undiagnosed) autistic or mentally ill themselves to promote their social standing.

However, pit them up with an actual autist and they'd scornfully await the end of their oh-so-miserable meeting so that they can return to their friends and laugh behind your back, not because you're an autist of course, but because you act like one.

So for that hypocrisy you will never need to worry about eugenics eliminating autists, because the normie's social status is worth more than the autist's \ mentally ill's happiness.
>>
Robot will phase themselves out by not being able to get a gf
>>
>>29146102
Robots are created, not born.
>>
>>29146041
No, the solution to people who complain that they don't have gfs is to either create a society where they can get gfs or create a society without people who can't get gfs.

There is an almost equal ratio of males to females, the only reason there are still relatively many people who stay alone their whole lives is because of a primitive socio-sexual hierarchy system.
You create a society without unattractive people and you create a happy society.
>>
>tfw on /r9k/ but not a robot
Who else here devilish?
>>
>>29146489
98% of the board, apparently.
>>
Anybody /dysgenics/?

I say let's launch humanity back into the dank ages of shitting in pots and pans and manlet nobles sending the mini-manlet peasants to go fight over some stupid bullshit like, "This tree is blocking my sun bathing and King Chad refuses to trim it! REEEEEEE!"

It's only N A T U R A L for humans to act like complete animals.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.