[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of your friends ever play around in a kinda gay way before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: npg2tsFGWj1qjtvq2o1.gif (2 MB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
npg2tsFGWj1qjtvq2o1.gif
2 MB, 225x400
Did any of your friends ever play around in a kinda gay way before? (no homo)
>>
just the usual stuff like willy wars and bum bandits
>>
We used see how big each other's dick was. It was about the same.
>>
lots of Gay Chicken from this one guy, and I always lost, but he had a couple gfs in highschool, BUT never as an adult. Sometimes I wonder
>>
>>29144578
I sucked cock three times before.
>>
>>29144578
Me and my friend took a shower together when we were like 9 or 10 I think. He was over my house on a rainy day and we had been splashing around in the mud like fuckboys. We were too young to view it as sexual, it was actually kind of chill. We are still good friends to this day.
>>
Yeah I had a game with my friend called the sex game where went into his bathroom and grinded on eachother's naked dicks without penetration, we were like <10 years old can't remember exactly how old, I also did it with another friend who was black. His dick was weird he said they had to do surgery on it because it was so big I kid you not, it was like a little stump. I don't talk to either of them anymore from the shame. I'm bi curious now but I don't know if that's due to the experiences or its genetic. I was always a little homo growing up though.
>>
>>29144845
The black kid also tried sucking my dick but at that age the slimy wet feeling of a mouth wasn't appealing. I was too young to have any sort of pleasurable sensation down there but even without that theres an urge to rub your erection on shit.
>>
File: 8000.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8000.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>29144578
I wrestled with my friend round his house, tickling involved. Not sure how gay that was only thought about it further a year or so ago. No homo Ben, you were cool and yes I still play YuGiOh!, also your sister was bretty hot.
>>
>>29144845
>don't know if that's due to the experiences or its genetic.

I think it's both. Researchers can't pinpoint what exactly causes it.
>>
>>29145325
Yeah man, I wonder how it affected them, there's no force on earth that would make me bring it up though. It's interesting, clearly it's a mix between genetics and environmental influences but its so complicated how sexuality is a spectrum and if we were to say environment does have an impact do dads who try to teach their sons not to be gay have a valid point? If your sons genes are heavily homo you wouldn't be able to change it, but if they were not completely straight maybe a strong male patriarch would push it in a heterosexual direction and vice versa with a feminine dad or none at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.