[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get facefucked by an anonymous Chad from craigslist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nxapd6xfrw1tz8hyno10_1280.jpg (191 KB, 1091x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxapd6xfrw1tz8hyno10_1280.jpg
191 KB, 1091x1600
Should I get facefucked by an anonymous Chad from craigslist behind my girlfriend's back? What she doesn't know won't hurt her - right?
>>
You should gas yourself before we do within the next decade, filth. Day of the rope is coming soon
>>
>>29144457
Do it, faggot. Make sure you swallow
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 800x1200
>>29144477
Aaaaay! Gas the kikes race war now.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>29144766
>gays are rejected and even murdered in some countries
>many resort to suicide

>this is somehow a surprise
>>
>>29144803
>Yeah goyim, there's probably a logical explanation for this!
Just look up the rates for fag suicide and AIDS in America, even in the most liberal states you'll find much higher rates. Why? Because they're mentally ill which shouldn't come as a surprise.
>>
>>29144891
And most robots are 'mentally ill' and rejected by society. What's your point?
>>
>>29144974
Using your logic, robots only commit suicide because they're somehow "persecuted" in some counties, rather than it being down to mental health problems.
And at least robots chill at home rather than destroy their bodies, spread their agenda and spread AIDS.
>>
>>29144891
>browses 4chan
>thinks he's sane
>>
>>29145031
>2 demographics can't be mentally ill
>>
>>29145031
I would consider myself sane, however I am quite a quiet person and despise normy "culture" enough to frequent this forum every day.
(As I write this, and as you read it, I have realised that I'll probably come off as extremely autistic).
>>
Bump. So, should I do it? I'd love some input from people who have actually sucked cock / gotten facefucked.
>>
>>29145509
I personally have done it multiple times but I don't know if it was really worth it. When you actually get down, you realise how disgusting it is to do it. It isn't anything like the vids.
>>
>>29145509
is it worth losing her if she finds out? Just to fill your cock-lust?
>>
>>29144457
Yah, i've done it before, it's hot as fuck. partly it was my gf's fantasy to watch me with a guy so she helped talk me into it, but it was super hot.

inb4 normie: go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29145804
That never happened. Try again, faggot-encourager.
>>
>>29145788
No, it would definitely not be worth it...but I'm 100% sure I could do it all withouth getting caught, and I would take the secret to the grave.

The only thing holding me back is the risk of STD's. That would blow my cover, and I could never forgive myself if I gave her an STD due to my degeneracy.

If its all std free though and I don't get caught, then the only thing to worry about is the risk of soul-crushing guilt gnawing away at my psyche. Is it worth it? Cock looks so yummy...
>>
>>29145838
yeah, it happened, and happens regularly.
>>
You posted this same exact thread yesterday and got the same exact answers.

Obviously you don't really care about the replies you just want some gay ass post to clog up the front page.

You need to go ahead and come out of the closet as a flaming homosexual and let your family and everyone else know how big of a fucking faggot you are. If you say you're not gay you're fucking delusional. Normal men do not want to suck dicks... that is something unique to gays.

So stop posting this bullshit, go suck on a dick then promptly kill yourself immediately afterwards because you're a waste of human oxygen.

Also dump your girlfriend because it's not fair to her to waste her time on a guy who's an in the closet faggot that's cheating on her behind her back. Obviously she's so shitty sexually that you'd rather suck a dick than fuck her. Get rid of her and stop wasting her time.

/thread
>>
>>29145846
yeah it looks yummy but if you feel like you're gonna have guilt now you probably will alter. It will eat you alive and you'll eventually tell her, lose her, and possibly an hero.
>>
>>29145868
You're probably right. Should I delete my secret craigslist email address and start no-fap?
>>
I'm in a similar position to you OP, keep thinking about sucking cock, even put an ad on craigslist once but chickened out and didn't reply (only got one answer but had deleted the ad).

I keep going from "I'm really glad I didn't" to "I really wish I had" with no in-between.

No gf though so there's no guilt in it for me, just potential regret
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.