[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I was wondering if there were any robot skype groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x204
Hey /r9k/, I was wondering if there were any robot skype groups that I would be able to join. I don't demand much so one where normies and roasties run rampant would be okay too, I just need to talk to people since I'm so lonely in the psychward
>>
Post your Skype or add me.

>>
>>29144463
Do not add this guy he has had a girlfriend and kissed her
>>
>>29144513
Still, I'm desperate for some form of human contact not with these nuttjobs from the mental ward so I'll take anyone
>>
>>29144418

add tobykratom and ask to join

tell him prof sent u ))
>>
>>29144665
>tobykratom
dir ))
>>
>>29144513
do not listen to this guy he's a gayfer
>>
>>29144939
>denying it
mr skelly posted a picture of the conversation you had with him and you said you had a gf and dumped her
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>29145002
you are very bitter
'muh robot code'
>>
>>29145028
>muh r9k saviour
fuck off back to read it where you belong. nobody here likes you even slightly

filtered
>>
>>29145179
I'll do you a solid and give a test post, make sure you used the filter feature correctly

Testing!

Can you see me? If not, you did it right. Great work anon, you're giving me less visible opposition
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.