[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to I become a part of society if I have /pol/-tier beliefs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1465252672054.png (105 KB, 316x291) Image search: [Google]
1465252672054.png
105 KB, 316x291
How to I become a part of society if I have /pol/-tier beliefs?
I want to become a hermit ;_;
>>
Get neet bux, then you can hermit forever.
>>
File: 1465316733189.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465316733189.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>29144004
kill yourself, some normalfucks that never gave a shit about you will write a few "we miss u's" and your body will be a hermit 6 feet deep
>>
>>29144004
Go from /r/theredpill to the genuine red pill before the meme was stolen by normies.

Instead of "HURRR JEEWSS" just generally be a realist, look for explanations along the lines of psychology, economics and power structures rather than memes and conspiracy theories and don't leap to conclusions. For example most drama in society seems to revolve around social status and emotions and instincts related to them, the "ingroup" mentality.
>>
>>29144119
But I just can't stop hating spics and niggers, some blacks are just fine and I regard them as blacks but ew, mexico
>>
>>29144155
over half of the posters on 4chan are from latin america
>>
stop having /pol/-tier beliefs
>>
>>29144004
First of all
>wanting to become part of society
Jewed from the start

Secondly, just hide your power level family. It's pretty simple to do. And if you can't then just avoid the "bad" Mexicans/black people and spend time with the ones that are actually great people
>>
File: apus_hill_3.png (132 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
apus_hill_3.png
132 KB, 2160x1920
>>29144207
I.. live in the bronx.
The uhh, south bronx.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.