[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE END OF CIARA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: It's the end.png (821 KB, 705x538) Image search: [Google]
It's the end.png
821 KB, 705x538
Hey r9k, you may recall that I've already killed eliza, and I mostly left Ciara alone.
I got some new fresh information that convinced me to not leave her a chance to come back, to lay waste and ruin her for good.

She will never come back after this.

I have quite the show planned out, including tons of logs, much despair and mega rare Ciaras.

I've been cucked. I've been cucked in a manner I didn't expect. I don't regret any of my actions and wouldn't change anything, I've been played and she did it all behind my back.
I just wanted to be her friend, she decided I'd be better as her enemy, so I'll just play that role now.

If you think Eliza is a piece of shit and whatever you'll still be shocked after seeing all the disgusting, vile shit I have to show.

I'd like to thank Richard for giving me oh so much, without even trying. I'd like you to know that I was about to leave. You and you alone convinced me to finish the story, so for that, thank you.

For now you can have pic related, more to come soon.

(reposted due to shitty timing on the last post)
>>
>>29143908
Jewchad, thank you for this.
>>
who the hell's Richard?
>>
>>29143908
you haven't done anything and you are a huge faggot
>>
>>29144008
Her first boyfriend that she cucked
>>
>>29144021
wasn't it noah or jake or something
>>
>>29143908
You know she'll come back even after all of this, right? When they say you're here forever they truly mean it.
>>
>>29144048
I can't remember but Richard cucked Noah or it was the other way around
>>
>>29144084
Let's just say there's no way in hell that she'll ever come back after this. Trust me.
I am her end.
>>
>>29144021
Wasn't that noah?
>>
>>29144146
I don't know what kind of "ending life material" you have, but think about it before you ruin someone's life.
>>
>>29144234
Oh I have, I'll release the logs (our logs, her groups logs) in a few hours when I'm home and you'll want to ruin her yourself too.
>>
>>29143908
Thank you senpai for riding the board of these attentionwhores, I apologies that many robots fawned over such horrible people.

you are doing gods work
>>
Are you the victim? Do you lack the ability to turn away when someone treats you badly? Can you expect to be treated well when you mindlessly obsess over someone? Isn't such an outcome inevitable?

You brought this onto yourself.

I doubt this will be it. You will likely keep talking about this person until you fall for another troubled girl that is addicted to attention from strangers.
>>
post them now cunt

or jist her feets c:
>>
>>29144287
I surely hope so, but let's see it. Tbh the only thing I can think it would incriminate her even more it's releasing new nudes but well, you know.

Really hope she leaves this board forever anyway.
>>
>>29144320
You're crazy little orbiter.
I AM NO VICTIM.
Victim would mean I'm defenseless, I now know what she's done and it's time to give her her punishment.

I didn't fall for her, just wanted to be her friend.
>>
Anybody know of a good way to share logs, the pictures are relevant though and it's tens of thousands of messages.
>>
DESPAIR YES

>>29144431
Paste bin.
>>
>>29144431
>tens of thousands
Nigga I'm not gonna read through all that
Summarize it for me, or post the most relevant ones
>>
>>29144431
imgur for pics and pastebin for logs?
>>
>>29144364
You are bitter and can't let go. Sure you're not a victim?

Turning away and focusing on your life VS further wasting your time on this girl.
Hmmm.
>>
>>29144465
But then the pics are missing, and I'm not gonna upload the pics one by one.
>>29144476
That'd take too much time.
>>29144468
I don't give a shit, can't summarize and wouldn't take the time. I just used page down and went through it all in a couple hours while doing other stuff too.
>>
>>29144508
A little more to get put her where she belongs? Completely worth it.
>>
>>29144534
You will still talk about her in 5 months. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>29144512
I don't know any other alternative which won't take a lot of time. Unless you find some skype plugin or something.
>>
>implying this isn't just another stunt for attention

"Israeli Chad" has tried this before and failed because he screenshotted and posted the wrong pic which exposed him and the roastie
>>
>>29144356
He could release a video of her fucking 25 black guys in a row, and then lighting a pair of puppies on fire, and the pathetic beta manchildren pedophiles on this board would still orbit her and obsess over her because she's "cute".

Whatever he has on her is "worthless" and if anything, will make her existing orbiters feel sorry for her so she can play up the "woe is me, he's so abusive" angle. Orbiters gonna orbit, betas gonna beta.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160608-181346.png (174 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160608-181346.png
174 KB, 1080x1920
>>29144570
How's this for proof, I will destroy her permanently.
>>29144601
Don't you think I know that already? This is worse.
>>
>>29144512
You can export the main.db of the account the logs are on here http://www.skypebrowser.com/

then I guess you'll have to save the html of that and upload it somewhere else
>>
>>29144633
Is she selling her nudes? Christ, just when I thought she couldn't go lower.
>>
>>29144653
Ok, thanks, I'll do it when I'm home.
>>29144707
Nah, she gives them away, to everyone
>>
>>29143908
Who are these sluts and why don't you just post the shit without announcement?
>>
>>29144717
Will Minecraft Mods get leaked? Thanks.
>>
>>29144717
And she posted nudes in a skype group? m8...
>>
>>29144817
Yeah, the full version with improved lighting.
>>
>>29144717
If there are nudes please give a warning. I don't want to get flagged for this shit, I'm just here for the drama
>>
>>29144653
Put the html and the files in a zip and upload it to mega or something.

Can't you just upload the raw .db file as well, so people can check it on their own system? Or is it somehow account bound?

> http://www.skypebrowser.com/
30mb file limit, with many pics that might be a problem.
>>
>>29144431
>upload main.db
>people download it
>rename their own main.db to main2db
>put your main.db in the folder and and enjoy the drama
>>
>>29144913
This might work too
girino origino
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160608_175057.jpg (137 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160608_175057.jpg
137 KB, 675x1200
just a friendly reminder this is the guy we are dealing with
>>
>>29145253
I kinda feel bad for him, he got cucked hard by this whore, he looks kind of naive.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.