[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women get to go to the bathroom together in flocks but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2015-08-12-17-46-41.png (539 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-12-17-46-41.png
539 KB, 1280x720
why do women get to go to the bathroom together in flocks but not be called gay?

i remember very clearly atleast 3-4 girls raising their hands all at once in school to go to the bathroom and the teacher(girl) would allow it
>>
File: 1445007105039.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445007105039.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>>29143904
>ywn pee through your best friends legs
>>
why do I fap to videos of women pissing?
>>
>>29143904
because we evolved a natural aversion to sexual activity with other men to stop us humping each other all day instead of breeding with women
>>
File: 1465244707567.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1465244707567.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>29144015
>implying that's a peepee face
>>
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Couple-pissing-on-lake-together
>>
In Western society affection between men has declined as it is seen as a feminine characteristic, and also because increased awareness of homosexuality. Girls aren't seen as weird because of this, also people give less of a shit about lesbians.

In other societies this is different. For example in Afghanistan guys hold hands, hug and sit in each others laps and no one accuses them of anything. They are also more feminine, wearing eyeliner, painting their nails and in some tribes wearing flowers in their hair. Yet there is no connection to homosexuality in their eyes so it's all cool.
>>
women don't have toilets in their restrooms. one of the girls has to kneel down on the ground and the other has to shit or piss in her mouth.
>>
>>29143904
Purses, they need someone to carry it while they hover over the most likely disgusting toilet seat. And the other one's just fixing her makeup, while the other two are gossiping about the couple that just walked in.
>>
File: 1463641159317.jpg (26 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1463641159317.jpg
26 KB, 275x275
>>29144131
why is afgan so based

people probably would probably be less likely to be homosexual if it wasn't so readily capable of being fetishized due to social construct (i.e guys sitting in other guys laps)
>>
>>29144050
Because media never shows women pissing so it's taboo? That's my best guess. I've done it a few times, and the videos that do it are ones where the girls genuinely need to piss, not the "pissing explicitly for a Pissing Scene" if that makes sense.
>>29144131
>>29144267
Calling bullshit on the Afghanistan paragraph; in the less developed shitholes of the world, most acts of homosexuality usually result in torture or death, can't believe gay shit like that would fly.
>>29144152
Kek/10
>>
I am pretty sure affection between men was a lot more accepted back in the 19th century.
>>
>>29144294
It's very true dude. Just look it up. And although hand holding and such in itself is not seen as gay, men there do engage in homosexuality a lot. Friends have sex with each other and soldiers do as well, but the most prized partners are young boys. Pederasty is practiced everywhere in the country but in the north they dress boys up as girls to dance at parties and then have sex with them. Look up bacha bazi on YouTube.
>>
>>29144294
>gay shit would result in death

but if it isn't seen as gay (men liking flowers) why would it result in death? being a gay man should strictly be defined by having gay sex. i dont think anon is completely full of shit, i could of swore i seen middle easterners kiss eachother when greeting
>>
>>29144097
>tfw no girl who likes to pee in public with me
>doesn't even have to be a sexual relationship

this man is truly blessed
>>
>>29144345
>bachi bazi

i ment if it was a thing in america desu but wow @ this
>>
>>29144352
True, just use to the Western connection of that == gay i guess.
>>29144345
Now that you mention it, the pedophilia shit sounds familiar - it's because of the weird dominance/seclusion of women in the culture, yeah?
Think i was thinking of Africa in terms of extreme hostility to gay shit?
>>
>>29144432
Ever since the Taliban fell I doubt many people went to jail for homosexuality. There was only one guy that was in danger, and that's because he went around telling everyone he's gay. I think they're fine as long as they eventually get married, they can fuck as many dudes as they want without getting punished
>>
>>29144345
>Look up bacha bazi on YouTube
last time I did this I was put on house arrest
>>
>>29144484
Yeah on one hand it is because they hardly see a woman until they get married in their 30s usually, but I think bacha bazi is an ancient practice, they themselves say it's part of their tradition and culture.
>>
File: 1461467976306.jpg (91 KB, 616x350) Image search: [Google]
1461467976306.jpg
91 KB, 616x350
>>29144498
is this proof that america is theincuvator of the gay agenda?

one of the first few things they do after taking out "radicals" is establishing feminism and democracy
>>
>>29144590
Maybe, but Afghans have always been doing that shit, they just took a break during the 5 years the Taliban ruled.

But yes America didn't help much. Rise in pedophilia and opium production ever since they butted in. Sure they built stuff but half of the children are malnourished and the population's literacy rate is only 32%
>>
>>29143904
We do it together at parties or clubs too. Like be in the cubicle with friend while peeing.

I think its because men tend to be more 'no homo' and make a big deal of things like that, whereas girls just do it and nobody cares because they dont come back from the bathroom going "we were in the bathroom together, but no homo lol"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.