[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /koreanmmo/ here? grinding very nice for escaping reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: characters.png (604 KB, 1107x318) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
604 KB, 1107x318
who /koreanmmo/ here?

grinding very nice for escaping reality
>>
>>29143432
What game is this anon? Never played any 2d mmos
>>
>>29143432
i remembered hearing that maplestory was rebooting. still a pay2win kill 10 X quest shithole?
>>
>>29144474
>rebooting
what?

that would imply that it shut down at some point, which it did not
>>
>>29144515
no it doesn't. it just implies they changed things
>>
maplestory is fun as fuck, but obviously only on private servers

go pay a visit to /msg/ on /vg/ if you want someone to play with
>>
I grew up watching this older kid play games (Maplestory, GunZ) on his computer because he babysat me. It was a 2D sidescroller where the the players would fight each other with projectile based weapons. I remember there was robot armor. Anyone know the name?
>>
Man they completely ruined MS. All the classes might as well be the same as everything now relies on mobbing as the main attack with the maps all changed to cater to this, so fucking boring.

One of the best skills of an archer was hurricane, and it has been made completely useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
>maplestory will never be same as pre Big Bang
I hate Nexon so fucking much for ruining my favourite childhood game. Playing Maplestory today feels so empty and pointless compared to what it used to people

>free market on Scania channel one used to be so full of people your game would lag
>today you'd be lucky to see more than 5 people sitting on chairs afk

>levelling up used to be challenging but rewarding
>it would take over a week of grinding to go from level 69 to level 70 and get your third job
>today you can go from level 1 to level 70 in a few hours

>community used to be extremely friendly with lots of people to talk to and make friends
>today you'd be lucky to even see someone walk passed you let alone actually talk to you

That game used to be my life. Now it's just painful to even try and play again....
>>
>>29144704
>you will never have to a huge pot up in El Nath to make the huge journey through the dungeon past Lycans to train at zombies again, giving you the feel of being really far out and remote
>>
>>29144796
man that was really poorly phrased, I just woke up, but you get the point lel.
>>
>>29144796
>you will never again feel the sheer fear and excitement of hiding from the Crimson Barlogs on the ship to orbis
>you will never again be amazed by the high level players that single handedly killed both Crimson Barlogs and would come down to tell everyone the coast was clear

I can't handle these emotions
>>
>>29144704
Try mapleroyals, its a pre big bang private server and it feels exactly like it felt back in the day. About 1000-1500 online players at all times which is alot for a private server.
>>
File: logo.png (65 KB, 764x197) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
65 KB, 764x197
>>29143432
>>29144474
>>29144515
>>29144574
>>29144618
>>29144624
>>29144704
>>29144796
>>29144825
>>29144922
>>>mapleroyals
>>>mapleroyals
>>>mapleroyals
>>>mapleroyals
>>
>>29145310
fuck off with your shit tier server

t. /msg/
>>
>>29145319
I dont own that server, I started playing a few days ago and it sounded like what they described. Whats your problem? i was just trying to be helpful.
Jesus.
>>
>>29145510
people over at /msg/ have a boner for hating on that server because the admins are sjw, I play there too though.
>>
>>29145510
>I dont own that server
obviously

shilling it is still bad though
>>
>>29143432
I remember back in 2006 there was this wierd mmo that the basic idea was that there was a tower but underground and you defender more and more killing recolored spiders, the combat was a shitty elder scrolls clone and there wasn't even player trade, you had to go all the way back to sell to the merchant
I don't know why but it was really fun, wish I remember the name
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.