[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE SUMMER SO FUCKING MUCH, IT'S ALL HOT AND SWEATY AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: super sammy.gif (2 MB, 339x322) Image search: [Google]
super sammy.gif
2 MB, 339x322
I HATE SUMMER SO FUCKING MUCH, IT'S ALL HOT AND SWEATY AND THERE IS BUGS AND FLIES AND ALL THE NORMIES WALK ABOUT WITH NO SHIRTS ON. Seriously fuck summer and everyone who says "but its so nice and sunny XD!"

t.brit who cannot stand anything above 20C
>>
Fuck off.
I'm a brit and the sun is c o m f y

I can open my window a little and feel the slight breeze in my room but it won't change the cozy temperature for my vidya playing
>>
>>29143357
65F and below is the sweet spot. Fuck the heat.
>>29143369
>sun is comfy

Whatever you say normie.
>>
File: 75.png (380 KB, 373x625) Image search: [Google]
75.png
380 KB, 373x625
>20c
Get fucked, you are triggering me hardcore

I'll be over here in the southwest US where it's reaching 40C+ daily you MOTHERFUCKING crybaby
>>
>tfw it gets all hot and humid after 6pm in my room because the sun shines on it

Kill me
>>
>>29143369
kill yourself my dude

>>29143381
kill yourself my dude
>>
But the summer at night time with thunderous storms and blustering wind is top comfy anonsan
>>
>>29143357
Reached 46C over here in the West US, worked outside all day too
>>
Why are you all using Celsius literally the temperature scale of self proclaimed cucks and race mixers
>>
>>29143357
So much this. Fucking summerfags
>>
File: Q5UAXpY.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43 KB, 542x602
Its summer and I have a cold because I dared go outside into the world of disgusting normies who don't cover their faces when cough of sneeze

I probably have one of those exotic disease from one of their romantic holidays to 3rd world country's
>>
>>29143459
at least they are not using fahrenheit, only retards use fahrenheit
>>
File: tumblr_o1fku267Z61v27gx9o1_500.gif (579 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1fku267Z61v27gx9o1_500.gif
579 KB, 500x430
>>29143357
>air conditioning and bug protection behind all my windows
>cant be smug about it because moving out from mommy and daddy soon and know wherever im living will have neither
>>
>>29143399
Same. Not only I have the sun shining on it all day but it's full of PCs and all sorts of stuff that just makes it even worse. Fuck this gay season and all the norms that enjoy it.
>>
i hate summer too honestly, i don't like it when it's too hot and it never fails to make me feel sad and melancholic for some reason. I just feel like i'm missing out on something (even though i got friends and an ok social life).

Summer pretty much makes me feel like another year ended and holiday is coming and i still haven't achieved much at all the whole year
>>
>>29143525
This could possibly be the rarest pepe I've ever seen. Never seen it before. I'll just take that.
>>
>tfw drops under 20 and I begin to feel chilly

straya
>>
File: hell.jpg (330 KB, 1032x284) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
330 KB, 1032x284
>tfw triple digits all season long

>>29143413
>>29143381
We need to move out of this oven.

>>29143408
Just one of the few good things in this season. Too bad the cons outweigh the pros.
>>
File: tfw.png (42 KB, 1427x204) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
42 KB, 1427x204
>>29143740
>Record high 47C
>Average 40C
Jesus christ.
>>
>>29143357
>all of this
SUMMER-LOVING NORMIES CAN GO TO HELL
IT'S HOT THERE SO THEY'LL LIKE IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.