[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 140x250
I need someone with experience with benzo to chime in on this.

do therapeutic dosages of benzos take away ones fear of living.

I fear failure, to the point i havent been doing anything with my life. If i dont try then I wouldn't fail right? All i do every single day is indulge in escapism e.g. R9k.

I want to do something meaningful with my life even if its something as small as learning a new recipe because i have been eating the same food for 7 years, but I can't; the furthest ive gone is looked at recipes and that in itself required considerable mental effort. I just can't do anything with myself hat has a possibility of failure.

My psychiatrist won't prescribe me benzos because ill develop a reliance? What the fuck? I've been seeing him since 2011. Im not the drug abusing type.

Would taking benzos such as xanax help with my fear of living?
>>
Xanax is not very potent, but it will make you chill the fuck out
>>
>>29143152
no they remove physical symptoms of anxiety but youll still have your problem. drugs should be used to supplement treatment; they are not an effective treatment on their own.
>>
>>29143210
what about the fear of living my life? I don't want to feel chill and do nothing. I want to do something with my life.
>>
>>29143230
My psychiatrist said the only way to improve is to force yourself to do it.

It's easier said than done. If forcing myself is all it took I wouldn't still be like this. There has to be a drug that makes me go
>anon time to do stuff, lets find productive things to do, lets go!!

I tried ritalin and that shit my just me more focused but focussing isnt he problem.
>>
Answer me you fucking orbiters

Djdjjdjd
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.