[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>US citizen >Go on holiday to Ukraine >Meet a cute 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: 296m6mc.jpg (80 KB, 539x673) Image search: [Google]
296m6mc.jpg
80 KB, 539x673
>US citizen
>Go on holiday to Ukraine
>Meet a cute 19 year old chick on the street
>Marry her after 3 weeks

You can laugh at my decision. You can call me a dumbass. But there are two things you should first consider
1) I literally havent even seen a woman this attractive in the US ever. Roosh wasnt kidding when he said Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world.

2) I have never met a woman who gave me so much love and affection, every time I see her. Imagine the most clingy love starved r9k betalord, but in female form

So r9k whats stopping you from travelling the world and getting yourself a slavic wife?
>>
OP here

one lesson we can learn from the kebabs is not to waste time. You see a beautiful woman, you take her and make her yours.
>>
>>29143140

>1 - you let the little head do your thinking
>2 - she'll change real quick when it suits her, eg, after she's got her citizenship and has formally married you. She'll take off the girlfriend mask and put on the wife face soon enough.
>>
why not an american girl and avoid the visa trouble?
>>
>>29143140
Now she's in the US she'll be banging Tyrone and taking that BBC all night, erry night. As a black bull I thank you OP for bringing such an exotic beauty to some of my brothers.
>>
>>29143187
Say you're right. Lets say you are, because you might be super wrong too. But lets assume it.

You meet a 10/10 woman, and she adores you. She wants to marry you. She wants a happy family with several kids, and is looking for a husband. Its all or nothing.

You might not bite the bullet, but you can probably see the temptation. It sure beats beating off to hentai at 4am
>>
>>29143188
>american girl
>>
>>29143197
You guys have a bit of an obsession with black cock. Be careful; think too much about cuckoldery and itll leave an imprint on your mind
>>
>>29143140
how did you meet

oirttgibal
>>
>>29143261
I think you'll find its white wimmin that have the obsession with BBC, personally there's nothing I love more than pumping some 10/10 Aryan woman full of my glorious black seed.
>>
>>29143289
I was actually out getting phone numbers. It wasnt a very good day, and hadnt gotten very far. On the way back to my apartment, I saw a very pretty woman handing out flyers. She was wearing one of those old timey womens hats, and a pretty dress.

I ran the old "wheres the nearest pet shop" line on her, and we got chatting and laughing, but then we parted. I came across her again later to tell her I still hadnt gotten very far, and after some more joking I got her number and arranged a date after work with her.

And the rest is now history
>>
>>29143226
>Its all or nothing.
>can probably see the temptation
yeah but even a retard knows you dont marry a woman you know for 3 weeks
like >>29143187 said, she WILL "change", beause you dont even know her
>>
I hope this is real and you find true happiness with your partner
>>
>>29143370
y-you cant prove it man ;_;

maybe she wont?

either way, our grandparents sometimes got married as quick as this, so its not completely alien
>>
Im very perplexed as to why people like op browse a board for losers. I mean, he's free to do so but why? Why do you come here and share your story if you have a life unlike us?
>>
Impregnate her before someone else does OP it's your only hope
>>
This thread is worthless without a pic of the girl, OP. I hope you deliver.
>>
>>29143397

Good luck either way, OP, and hope things work out for the best for you. Be the future good or bad, you go pound that PTP now and get what you paid for.

Financially I got enough for me to retire on and live comfy for the rest of my life in my early 30s. If I marry the wrong woman I'll lose all that and have little ways to remake that money, so I'm cautious as hell on stuff like this. And I just use a hooker in an asian massage house when I feel like it. Just to answer your question here >>29143226
>>
>>29143524
>Financially I got enough for me to retire on and live comfy for the rest of my life in my early 30s

Why arent you giving us loserbots advice on how to do it too? Tell me about made you successful. Obviously youre not a wagecuck if tou can retire at 30
>>
>>29143524
Thank you, I appreciate it
Ill tell you this - this isnt my first relationship; a guy can feel when a woman genuinely loves him. You either get that overwhelming affection from your partner, or you dont.

If I havent fucked up real bad here (and I genuinely dont think I have, though the possibility is obviously there), the advice id give is - judge a womans validity as a partner by how emotionally selfish/unselfish she is.
>>
>>29143140
>Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world.

babby's first incursion in eastern europe. There are prettier girls around there. Won't tell you where though. But Ukrainians are pretty good.
>>
>>29143579
not so fast, I have spent a lot of time in Poland and Russia too

Lithuanians are imo on the same level as Ukrainian women, but all seem to be bat shit insane
>>
>>29143226

>but you can probably see the temptation.

I can.

> It sure beats beating off to hentai at 4am

That's exactly what I would do to clear my mind and realize how retarded I was for even considering such a god damn dumb decision.
>>
>>29143569

Because I have tried, and more often than not some robot loser will just complain because they can't be arsed to read about a web blog on financial advice & investment or to work a shit job for a good 10 years or so.

Too often I get a big whine of "waaaaah it's not fair Chad had a better head start than me". Or worse, the dumb kid who expects exact directions he can follow brainlessly and get results in 6 months from. Fucking generation raised on iPhones or something, man. I mean fuck, I still have a dinosaur flip phone and I don't give a fuck. Entitled cunts.

Go to the mr. money mustache blog and read. Read the shit on mutual funds and stock markets. Read about whatever's there on real estate. Read the rest of the shit on early retirement he's got. Go read about the same topic from other sources. From there, work, save, invest.
>>
File: oranges.png (1003 KB, 1080x1442) Image search: [Google]
oranges.png
1003 KB, 1080x1442
>>29143397

>either way, our grandparents sometimes got married as quick as this

Yeah...in a drastically different culture before sexual "liberation", with no internet, no welfare state, no hookup apps, no divorce incentivized for women by the State, that shamed slutting and divorce.

Ya dun goof'd, son. This ain't 1940 anymore.
>>
>>29143726
So... did you work?
>>
See you on r/cuckold in a few months
>>
>>29143140
>I have never met a woman who gave me so much love and affection, every time I see her. Imagine the most clingy love starved r9k betalord, but in female form
once she discovers she can get any american chad she wants she will leave you in a heartbeat
>>
>>29143726
Fa,. Theres a huge property boom in Australia. Huge is an understatement. ITS FUCKING HUGE. How does one get a slice? Do i study property development and open a property development business?

Also the property boom is caused by the chinese. And im also chinese so i have an already slight advantage
>>
>>29143226
>It sure beats beating off to hentai at 4am
it doesn't
>>
>>29143849

Yes, horrible, soul crushing shit. 10-12 hours a day on weekdays, work on weekends too.

>>29143938

Bust ass. Have cash. Buy property with cash, so no mortgage and fuck banks. Hire property manager to manager property. Collect rent. Rinse and repeat until properties make enough for you to live comfy without having to continue to bust ass.

WTF do you need to study shit or get a degree? Just like when I recommended some robot to start his own business, and he started whining about the cost of renting an office. WTF do you need to spend $2000 a month on renting an office when it's just your ass alone hustling some shit online? You just use your own home. Ooh it's illegal you can't do that. And who's gonna fucking know? I swear young kids nowadays have their heads trapped in invisible boxes or something.
>>
>>29143877
Pfft, a few months? THis thread is already an hour old. As soon as she has her green card OP should start forgetting her name.
>>
>>29144095
Well there is a property development course available, shouldn't i at least know what te fuck im doing?

Also tell me about this illegal business with an office space anon talked about
>>
File: 1465305818267.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1465305818267.png
55 KB, 217x190
>>29143140
im from poland i know what you mean bruh

eastern girls are diffrent they value traditions and have a good sense of, for a lack of better words, honor (not whoring them selfs out)
and the general looks are just >pic related
>>
>>29143575
>a guy can feel when a woman genuinely loves him
Top Kek
>>
>>29144274
>eastern girls are diffrent they value traditions and have a good sense of, for a lack of better words, honor (not whoring them selfs out)
Fuck are you talking about? EE girls are even bigger whores that actual whores. They would do anything for money and foreigners.
t. northerner neighbor
>>
>>29144230

No, you're not building a house from the ground up, if you're here asking about this you don't have the money to go for that. You go for what's readily available and will make money for you once you get it. You go for individual condo units or little shitty apartment buildings with like, 3 units. Stuff that's in ok shape so it doesn't cost much for it to get to rentable condition.

You should know wtf you're doing, but man, courses, professionals, rules, regulations, the right way, the publicly approved way, morals, how this other guy feels... fuck all that, man. Go read. Find a web forum where land lords hang out or something and read there. The bigger pockets forum or something.

Get out of the frame of mind that you are a helpless child who must first seek someone better than you, and follow rules and shit like you were raised for close to 20 years of your life in public school. You are a cave man with a club. You want some shit? You go for it in the straightest and quickest way possible like water flowing downhill or some shit.

Nothing fancy with an office space, just that in most 1st world countries, mine included (USA, east coast state) it's mostly illegal to operate your own business in your own home. Or if it's legal, you gotta jump through all sorts of hoops. I basically just told him to run his own business illegally at home, and worry about shit until he's actually started making money.

Just to give you some kicks, some neighbors ratted our family business which we ran from home at the time to the township's zoning people once and some little dude actually came by to enforce the code. Rules were impossible to adhere to, were literally made so that they can deny you permission at any time on criterias like whether another home business is already within 300 yards of yours, and one of the more ridiculous ones were that we were supposed to have a fire extinguisher available on hand in our home if we were to have a business here.
>>
>>29144541
Im not talking about building houses. In Australia theres a huge trend of property developers buying out houses or empty land, knocking them down and building 30 level apartments. My humble local suburb is turning into those jam packed asian country residential areas (i fucking hate it btw)

Obviously i would be having to gather a bunch of investors willing to chip in and also use us as leverage to borrow from the bank.

It sounds kind of complicated, so shouldnt i at least know what im doing? I would like to go down the straightest path but if you dont know jack nor have the experience shouldnt i acquire them before venturing out into the business?

I mean, sure, i can just go and do it if i dont need to acquire knowedge and experience.
>>
Have fun OP but be careful.

My friend's mother is Eastern European and she left her much older husband (who was 2/10 poor guy) and soon as she could support herself. She took my friend's younger siblings with her. The guy is all alone now, now that my friend has gone to uni.

Who knows, maybe you got lucky and she truly loves you and you'll have a great marriage, but many women in those kind of countries get married to escape their situation rather than out of true love.
>>
>>29143140

she was probably hearing caching sounds in her head when she saw you t b h
>>
>>29143170
I can affirm this
>>
>>29143187

ukrainianfag confirming what this fag said
>>
>>29143363

dude. i'm from the fucking ukraine. dude. this woman is gonna be pure mercenary hell. dude. she is very likely from a very disadvantaged background and is gonna be totally after your money and green card. if you're ok with that, then aces. i know guys who go in with eyes open. just don't be deluded.
>>
>>29145420

seryoga dear )) how've you been. fuck man shit.
>>
>>29145708

suka blyad...
>>
>>29143140
>whats stopping you from travelling the world and getting yourself a slavic wife?

i'm br, thus poor and brow

fuck you, tumblr was right again, privileged cunts you can't be robots
>>
>>29143579
Bulgarian women tend to deliver pretty well(not to me,due to being a robot,living in said country).
>>
EE has a lot of whores, but what I like about their whores is over in eastern europe there is a line drawn in the sand of who is a whore and who is a wholesome wife material good girl. In the US its not like that, the line is very blurry with lots of crossing over. In EE a whore is a whore and a good woman is a good woman, within 5 minutes you'll see the difference.
>>
>>29145863

kude si be neshtastnik

>bulgarin robot

tva e neshto kato oxymoron t b h
>>
>>29145903
Kwo be?Kak taka oksimoron?
>>
>>29146094

nikoga v zapisanata BG istoria ne e imalo roboti

tva sa hipsterski izmislici na novite pokolenia
>>
>>29146143
Dude,for fuck`s sake,I was an asocial,friendless fuck in 1993 and I`m an asocial,friendless fuck now.And are you not bulgarian as well.if you know my language?So you`re Chad?What are you doing on my board,faggot?
>>
>>29146173

>tvoq bord
ayy lmao

kys i ni poseti v /int/ /balk/ shte te opravim naburzo
>>
>>29143140
>meet random Slavic slut
>fall in love with her immediately because she wears nice makeup, can starve herself pretty well, and gives you the smallest amount of affection
>marry her almost immediately

You're an idiot and she's a gold digger, OP. Once you get her back into the states, she'll start eating up your money and hound you to make more once it runs out. Trust me, your happiness won't last, and once it dies, you won't be able to get away from her without giving up half your shit. You should've just dated and fucked her for a while, promised her a ring, and disappeared.
>>
Well it's not great that slavs are literally subhuman.
>>
Here in Croatia most women are roastie drunkards. Slavic women aren't as great as you think. They put on shit tons of makeup and try desperately to be hot. They are also REALLY dumb.
>>
>>29143140
That's ok OP, just please, PLEASE make sure that you get her pregnant and have a kid with her before she divorces you.

At least that way you're not a genetic dead end and you've gotten some concrete gain from the marriage instead of just losing money.
>>
File: 1465111084841.jpg (282 KB, 1242x1179) Image search: [Google]
1465111084841.jpg
282 KB, 1242x1179
>>29143140
>marry her after 3 weeks

OP's life is going to be ruined and he is going to try kill her, get beaten up and raped by some mobsters then kill himself and blake /r9k/
>>
>>29146343
Do NOT do this. Once the divorce comes, she'll get full or near-full custody and raise it to be a normie brat like herself.

She's probably hiding shit genetics under her makeup anyway.
>>
>>29146405
That's fine.

If she divorces you then let her keep her whorespawn brat, you've gotten the full benefit of mixing her genetics with yours, no point in getting involved further.

If she's a faithful wife then great, you have a loving family.

The only way you can really lose is if she divorces you before you've had a kid, then all you've done is waste time and money and have no benefit or gain to show for it
>>
>>29146542
How is having a kid you don't have custody of any gain at all?
>>
>>29146542
Better no kid than pumping out another normie into the world
>>
File: cute slav.png (214 KB, 381x593) Image search: [Google]
cute slav.png
214 KB, 381x593
>>29143140
How much can she squat?
>>
>>29143197
I am sorry, but eastern european girls don't like niggers.
>>
>>29146668
That's because they don't have any there, and all she's heard about them is the butthurt whitey's propaganda

Give her a while in the states and she'll see the real reason whitey hates the black man
>>
>>29143797
that's just kikes. he won't open his wallet, she won't open her legs until he opens his wallet. stalemate. she only held his hand so she wouldn't get trampled in the theater, and he had to trick her into kissing him by convincing the dumb yid that oranges are rare and exotic. guarantee they never fucked, that's why she's talking about her husband and not her jew kids.
>>
>>29146245
It`s /pol/,now you faggot.
>>
I really want OP, if he's for real, to keep posting weekly updates on his story. Because I'm pretty sure where it will end, and will give us some quality entertainment
>>
>>29143797
I wonder what these stories are like now. He told me "hey bb wan sum fuk" on tindr. I'm not like that but I took a chance on him anyway. I let him fuck me in the ass the rest is history.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.