[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say is the best experience you have ever had?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Meatwad.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Meatwad.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
..Or what is the best advice you've ever received.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>29143131
"Neck yourself you cunt"
Best advice I was given desu
>>
"One day your autism, NEET sensibilities, and shit """humor""" will land you a dream job making comedy and the rest of us will be proven fools for working full time "real" jobs and fitting in with society"

A friend actually said something like this to me and it's great because it's right on the line between shitposting and a genuinely nice sentiment.
>>
File: 1439264985496.png (920 KB, 1000x1111) Image search: [Google]
1439264985496.png
920 KB, 1000x1111
>>29143131

Don't worry about what normalfags think, they'll forget about you in the same hour

Really gets me through when I can't do something
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 949x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 949x960
>>29143131
Almost everything you do today won't have any relevance to you 6 months from now so there's no point in stressing over things

Everything you do today won't matter in the when you die so there's really no point in caring about or investing emotions into anything.

>tfw best advice you've ever heard is edgy, generic fedora tier bullshit
At least it's still true I suppose. Now if only I could follow the advice better and stop caring about things then life would be simpler
>>
>>29143405
I follow the same ideas, man, and out of any time I've talked with girls they've seemed genuinely interested in my 3dgy "philosophy". Don't even sweat thinking that way.
>>
>>29143131
"When you fail. You're the only person left to blame. Own up to your failures and get better then try again. If you fail twice then you didn't try hard enough, simple as that, you're just undedicated and lazy."
>>
Cumming inside vagina for the first time without a condom
>>
Best experience: Tie between my first kiss and trying XTC with friends for the first time

Best advice: There is no reason to try and gain the respect of people who don't respect you to begin with, and the easiest way to anger a person is to ignore them.

Nothing will ever turn out the way it is in your head.

"Productiveness" and "laziness" are bullshit scams invented by capitalists to keep you in line and working. Relish the short time you have on this Earth and follow your dreams. Sounds sappy but it's true.
>>
>>29143601
Also this. The best way to stay stagnant and never improve is to blame someone else. When you fail you should always look for what you did wrong, no matter how much of your fault it really is. Because you cannot control what other people do. You can only control what you do.

But then you can't punish yourself. It seems like the next logical step to punish yourself for your failures, but it is actually very selfish and detrimental. You are obsessing over yourself. The true challenge is to dust yourself off, have no shame, and tell yourself "I will try harder tomorrow".
>>
getting rimmed by a chinese prostitute that a korean company bought me on a business trip to beijing
>>
Oh I have one more

Don't act like an expert about anything unless you 100% know it like the back of your hand. It seems counter-intuitive but the more unassuming you appear, the more intellectual you appear. Arrogant smarty-pants types are the ones who waste time starting debates that they always lose and have no persuasive power.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.