[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to be hugged by a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449777299936.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1449777299936.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
What does it feel like to be hugged by a girl?
>>
Like hugging a guy, only not as hard and squishier.
>>
>>29142866
I paid a street hooker $20 once (all I had on me at the time) for a hug and honestly it was pretty good.

felt very reassuring and comforting somehow, very motherly and tender.

of course after like 10 seconds she stopped it and said pay more or shed call her boss so I had to leave. it was worth the money though.
>>
>>29142866
I live with a very nice girl while im at uni and shes a very huggy person, like to greet people and say goodbye and stuff so this year i got quite a lot of girl hugs. Shes soft and smells nice (or her perfume/hair products does i guess). Its also nice that she always makes it like an offer since i am obviously socially retarded. If she is leaving/going to bed or something she will stand and hold her arms open and tilt her head slightly, its qt.

One time she came up to my room and asked it i was ok after one of our other housemates had been rude/mean to me about being reclusive and sat on my bed next to me and gave me a long hug and stroked my shoulder blades while i had me head kind of on her shoulder.

>tfw only have a month or so of our tenancy left and she is planning on moving home since we will graduate.

Sad times lads
>>
Wonderful. Warm tits pressed against you, your hand on the small of their back, squeezing your troubles way. The smell of her hair next to yours. The feeling when you kiss them on the top of the head. Lordy it's amazing. I love hugging my female friends.
>>
>>29142996
That hurts anon. That really hurts to read, in a good way. And a bad way. But still a good way.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.