[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My asshole mommy is pissing me off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1447978115739.jpg (207 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1447978115739.jpg
207 KB, 500x488
>wake up at 2PM as usual
>remember that I promised my mommy that I would clean the bathroom right away when I woke up
>invest about 15 minutes of incredibly hard-work in doing this
>my back hurts like hell while I'm doing this since I weigh 350lbs but I endure it
>go to the kitchen where I see my mommy
>tell her that I cleaned the bathroom, demand my good boy points
>starts laughing and tells me that she's not going to give me any since I'm 24 and apparently "too old" for this system now
>walk back to my room in tears

What am I supposed to do with this roastie whore? I have a few hidden piss bottles in my room, should I teach her a lesson with them? I just don't think I can survive in this life without the good boy points system, fuck.

Help me out, robots.
>>
>>29142800
Start smashing dishes
>>
>>29142800
Swing your diaper off and unload everywhere in the kitchen and empty shit and piss jugs in her gas tank and demand tendies
>>
>>29142800
kill her bro

she disrespected you and broke your trust

that's unacceptable

prove to her you're an alpha superior being and decimate her physical form
>>
>>29142800
Well the first thing to do would be to sabotage the bathroom with the piss bottles. If that no good, dirty rotten, scamming whore isn't going to acknowledge the GP system then she has no right to exploit you for free labor! That is slave labor, using a poor NEET to clean her house. You can ask her to hire a cleaner next time if she isn't going to buy you tendies or cook for you. Fucking cunt
>>
>>29142800
Do her a favor and kys no one deserves to be stuck with a useless sack of shit like yourself. Let alone your mother the queen who gave you life only for you to waste it.
>>
I'm currently considering all of the suggestions that have been posted so far, but I'm still willing to take more of them. I'll take action in a few hours and will keep you posted.

>>29143034
Except for this asshole. Fuck you subhuman normie!
>>
>>29143066
They're all ironic posts.
Dont do anything retarded.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29143810
Shut up normie, all of these suggestions have been good so far.
>>
>>29143066
She's denying you good boy points, you're gonna have to find another source when you're done.
Maybe an ugly desperate gf?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.