[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/avfrcg/ Adderall, Vyvanse, Focalin, Ritalin, and Concerta General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
>tfw just practiced piano for 4 hours straight
>back hurts from sitting on the stool

Vyvanse turns me from a boring lazy sperg into a full-blown autistic savant. 10/10 drug would recommend
>>
>>29142376
Where do you get it from?
How much does it cost?

i wanna buy motivation
>>
>>29142384
Prescription, just see a psychiatrist and tell him you can't focus and always drift off. Don't say "I want Vyvanse" or even "I think I have ADHD", that might make him skeptical. Doesn't matter anyway, psychs love pushing drugs on anyone they can find.

Vyvanse might not be available where you live, but Adderall/Ritalin/etc definitely will.
>>
>>29142376

my girlfriend takes vyvanse shit as she says she has ADHD

when shes off it shes a child
when shes on it she's awesome

what gives
>>
That shit only makes me anxious and quiet. Also when it wears off you cant do anything
>>
Only 4 hours?
>>
>>29142376
How much you take?
>>
>>29142376
Meh it kills my appetite and turn me into a robot. Do. Not. Want
>>
>>29142586
I was prescribed a single 30mg capsule every morning, but it wasn't enough (causing a horrible early crash leading to hysterical crying) so I'm taking one at noon and one at 4pm also.

>>29142544
Mummy, though proud of me, told me to stop because it's 10pm
>>
>>29142376
It won't last. You develop a permanent tolerance to it. Eventually you'll only experience the negative side effects, and by then your brain will be so fried you'll be even worse than you were before you started taking it.
>>
>>29142716
Simple.

>Tolerance breakz
>Switch to Adderall

Many options
>>
File: 5996084140206620114.jpg (114 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
5996084140206620114.jpg
114 KB, 640x481
EGG ZACK LEE
I'm sick and tired of these fags waxing pompous over subjects they don't understand. Dextro vs Methyl... Tsk tsk

FAGGOTS

you guys know less about medicine than you do about getting laid
>>
>>29142692
>10pm
Ausbot please share with me.
I'm too autistic to tell my parents about my problems and see a psych
>>
File: 438.png (750 KB, 800x1058) Image search: [Google]
438.png
750 KB, 800x1058
>>29142588
>turn me into a robot
>Do. Not. Want

Where do you think we are?

>>29142752
See a psych. "Nut up, you'll be glad you did" is the best advice I know how to give, sorry mate. I realise that kind of talk is pretty stupid but it's what I did.
>>
>>29142747
>Tolerance breakz
doesn't work. the tolerance you develop is permanent. it will never work as good as it used to, even if you stop taking it for years.
>Switch to Adderall
all of these drugs have cross tolerance.
>>
>>29142807
Guess I should definitely stop double-dipping. Thanks for the warning.
>>
File: 1453715996212.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1453715996212.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>tfw both Ritalin and Adderal are banned in your country
>>
I thought you guys, in particular, would be smarter than the typical twatface that parrots out mimmickry of public service announcements designed to prevent ppl from trying meth, and realizing how it makes you have sex for 5 days nonstop...

Grow Up
>>
>>29142411
They are trained to recognize MALINGERING... to get what you want, give a PARTIAL LIST of symptoms IN YOUR OWN WORDS, then say a colleague told you they had great efficacy with :

At this point, MISPRONOUNCE the name of the drug...
>>
>>29142749
>>29142837
>>29142893
What a nerd ..
>>
File: 1457154747686.png (568 KB, 768x726) Image search: [Google]
1457154747686.png
568 KB, 768x726
Here's why they don't want you trying meth :

Because once you do, you'll realize the commercials are bullshit. It makes you fuck for DAYS and DAYS nonstop.

If used with moderation, and by someone with a brain stem, it has actual medical therapeutic purposes...

Nonstop sex just happens to be my favorite one
>>
>>29142927
And you're a pussy.

(I'm happy, while you beg ppl to justify your self-imposed misery)

Good work, idiot.

Case Closed, PUSSY
>>
Nice /prescriptionStims/ general

Currently waiting on my LisDex Script Boys, should be open in these coming days.
>>
File: 20160429_160642.png (2 MB, 3264x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160429_160642.png
2 MB, 3264x3264
>>29142927
By the way, I just woke up next to my GENIUS wife... What's mind-numbing loneliness like ?... Is your little 'beta' routine paying off ?... And you wonder why you've earned your parents' repeated floccinaucinihilipilification.

(I stopped tweaking completely a couple months ago)

I had been self-medicating to numb the pain of having my family destroyed... But then again, explaining myself to a fucking pussy ass chump like YOU would be nothing more than an inaniloquent waste of time.
>>
>>29143065
Please JUST stop and post memes instead. Thank you.
>>
>>29142749
Hahaha why are bert and ernie standing behind young hitler
>>
There are so many drugs that are amazing for improving aspects of your cognition but there is no free lunch, unfortunately. All of the drugs that I know of (and I've tested a lot) have short term benefits that quickly subside due to tolerance.

What I'm advocating here isn't to avoid these drugs. It isn't even to limit your intake because you're fucked either way. I'll let you in on a secret: a huge portion of academic and professional success can be directly attributed to the use of stimulant-like drugs. For example, its not uncommon for people who would have otherwise never received a bachelors degree to abuse these drugs throughout their studies and end up with a degree that they're technically intellectually incapable of achieving any other way. Your brain probably only has a few good years on stimulants. At best: 5 good years, with progressively worse years ahead of you.

So my advice is -- make the most of your stimulant years as you can. In my case -- I ended up doing original research on cryptography and computer science. I would drink coffee, take amphetamine, modafinil, and high dose nicotine for years and I was just fine. It was also the most productive period of my life and its still incomparable. But I also knew that it wouldn't last so I made sure to make the most of it and when the drugs stopped working: I stopped taking them.

After that you're only left with the boring stuff that everyone knows:
exercise, sleep, nutrition, meditation, etc. But if you're young and healthy, why not abuse stimulants to give you an edge? I probably own my entire success to my early years of drug use and I know I'm not alone amongst successful people in saying that.
>>
>>29143198
This guy's wise. Listen to him guys.

You got any cool stories to share, aside from your original boring research no one understands?
>>
>>29143248
Too many to list but most of them would sound too unbelievable without posting proof / source for everything which would be tedious.
>>
File: PicsArt_1396664384888_33518.jpg (170 KB, 576x344) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1396664384888_33518.jpg
170 KB, 576x344
>>29143099
Lol CONGRATULATIONS !
You are the first person who ever noticed I put Ernie and Bert behind Adolf Hitler... I'm not sure what kind of award I should give you, but obviously you pay attention better than most
>>
File: NGXcb6A.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
NGXcb6A.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>29143286
Only autists care about proof, just post a cool story. If you're good at just making shit up that's cool to read too.
>>
File: 1461855958518.jpg (82 KB, 584x759) Image search: [Google]
1461855958518.jpg
82 KB, 584x759
>>29142807
This is a load of shit I was on adderall as a child and took it for fucking years. Since then I've been off and on it again multiple times on multiple doses highest ever being around 300mgs(recreational) and I'd still achieve the same effect if not crazier. 30-120mgs will enlighten anyones fucking day by the way and yes I can still take lower doses now that I've been off of it two years and it does the same fucking thing. There is no permanent tolerance and I'm willing to bet you're talking out of your ass. The last dosage I took was 15mgs after my 300mg frenzy and yet I was still stim'd explain that.
>>
>>29143198
Spot on post. I spent my two years of increasing adderall tolerance marathoning JRPGs and jerking off. Now it doesn't do shit except give me heart palpitations and severe vasoconstriction.

Listen to this anon my friends, don't waste your stimulant years doing nothing.
>>
File: Fly-9.png (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Fly-9.png
51 KB, 300x300
>>29143286
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL
Pihkal : "Phenethylamines i Have Known And Loved"

PIHKAL : a chemical love story
>>
>>29142376
Wouldn't recommend vyvanse to anyone unless you like a shitty high and insomnia 100% of the time. It's shit teir as stims go right along with that focalin bullshit.
>>
File: face8_6696.png (161 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
face8_6696.png
161 KB, 300x300
the details of tolerance are 100% accurate. however it's important to remember that each person's body chemistry is completely different, and will give varying results. these variations are minimal, and when all is said and done, you'll find the'tolerance' angle to be spot on
>>
lisdexamfetamine
Basically, dextro

Crap
>>
>>29143421
No fuck you and your tolerance meme because it's a fucking meme. Fuck off I doubt you niggers even got a prescription.
>>
>>29143088 fuck yourself, Mr high school diploma

>>29143099
Lol @ Sgt peppers album cover behind adult hitler
>>
>>29143323
Your tolerance can go down but it never resets back to normal, or even close to it. You're not an authority on this just because you've been taking it since childhood, in fact your opinion means even less because you've been doped up your entire live and don't remember what truly having zero tolerance to amphetamines feels like.
>>
>>29143485
In MY eyes ?... you are the nigger
>>
>>29143309
Way back in 2008, I was experimenting with a new compound I had just heard about called "2c-b." It was suppose to be quite different from other psychedelics because it mostly lacked the mental component of a trip. I'm not sure how familiar you are with LSD but most hallucinogens effect how you think about concepts and relationships in the world. So you're not just seeing shapes and hearing music. You're also failing to understand what the basic relationship of 1 + 1 is because it's morphed into all kinds of weird new meanings and they all seem equally as valid. That's why LSD isn't really a casual drug. It's not the kind of thing you want to be doing every few days since it fundamentally erodes everything you think you know about the world.

So enter 2c-b. It's only a visual drug and if ever there was a casual psychedelic -- 2c-b would be it. On low doses colors become cartoonishly bright but nothing more. On high doses -- you get these charming, blurry, dream-like visions that make everything you see feel comfy as fuck. It was the greatest fucking drug that I've ever experienced because of how harmless it was. Imagine tripping balls and deciding you want to sleep because you're tired now. On LSD -- that would be a major problem, you would need anti-psychotics to come down. But on 2c-b, you sleep NORMALLY, and believe me that's unprecedented for a psy.

But it gets better than that -- 2c-b is also the most potent aphrodisiac known to man. Every touch you feel is magnified. You might have felt similar sensations on weed before but 2c-b is more wave like. While tripping I tried to focus on that sensation and I found I was able to enhance it. By focusing my mind on my heart beat -- I was able to control the speed. I could also make myself cum just by focusing. What's crazy is eventually I learned to do this off the drug but if I never tried 2c-b I would have thought that was impossible. And that's why 2c-b is my favorite drug, the only casual halogen. 10/10
>>
>>29143535
Speaking of tolerance, please be a bit more tolerant of other's mistakes and vague misinterpretations...

I actually consider being a 'walking laboratory' to be one of the most dynamic final litmus tests, and in many ways, it enhances the subject's knowledge base on any given topic, if not sometime completely overriding the 'expertise' of academia
>>
File: 1454909324464.jpg (66 KB, 543x581) Image search: [Google]
1454909324464.jpg
66 KB, 543x581
>>29143535
No man you're wrong my tolerance went completely down after a 2 year break. I was getting high like the first time off of 5mgs-15mgs and I was heavily abusing it previously before that taking 60-300mgs plus my usage growing up on the fucking stuff. If anything my opinion is much more valuable than yours since it's been around me my whole fucking life and unlike you I've used it multiple times, recently, and in the past. Your tolerance meme is a fucking meme for this specific drug.
>>
File: 1453552437263.jpg (122 KB, 960x647) Image search: [Google]
1453552437263.jpg
122 KB, 960x647
>>29143198
This right here

If you are gonna take stimulants make sure you have the initiative to be productive. If you live a directionless life as a depressed, anxious robot like most of us do then adderall might just fuck things up even worse. My experience taking 30mg IR and later 25mg XR consisted of extended masturbation sessions, alternating between depression /mania, and permanent damage to cardiovascular system. Worst of all I still managed to fail calculus twice and the feigned sensation of godlyhood made me sabotoge my relationship with others. At least I was good at CS:GO and Dark Souls .
>>
>>29143752
You should learn to read you stupid nigger. Amphetamine tolerance isn't a "meme" no matter how deluded you are from frying your brain with them since childhood.
>>
Can someone tell me what Modafinil is like?
>>
My doctor won't give me any because I have schizophrenia and he says it would make it worse.

;_;
>>
>>29143554
It was many, many years ago. I was 15... I had taken 4 ten-strips of 4way windowpane. The 'peak' began, but didn't stop. My brother and I had taken the same amount. He was also now locked into the strangest peak to have ever piqued our interest, which soon morphed into uncertainty, then absolute fear...

Three days into the trip, we were both STILL peaking. It had gotten out of control. It was the first (and only) time I ever had a real hallucination (the kind non-tripsters imagine)... I looked in a mirror and saw multidimensional death fractalization manifesting from an undulating pit of horrid geometry that was actually my face.

Panic set in, but before I had a chance to deal with it, a strange event took place. My entire face turned dark purple. (although the doctors never could determine why, I had already determined that my blood flow was for some reason compartmentalizing)

Instantly, abdominal pain that cannot be described fully. A rush to the emergency room, and an immediate diagnosis: my appendix...

They gave me the Demerol booster, and I was rolled into the operating room... We have all seen TV shows and movies, where the point of view camera angle looks up, and we see the classic fish-eye lens view of the lights and doctors with facemasks... That's exactly what I saw.

(I was STILL peaking)

The surgeon's name was Dr. Bob Derek. Having a brain stem, I realized this was the moment of truth... " I think it's only fair I inform you that I have taken a very, very large dose of LSD"

I thought he was going to freak out or act strangely, but instead he was very calm and in a very casual tone, he said, "ahh no problem".... He instructed a nurse to administer a certain amount of B12 interveniously....

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: instathe same way air is released out of a deflating balloon, I suddenly felt the peak and the entire LSD buzz SHRINK AWAY into a singularity, and within seconds POP it was gone
>>
>>29142414
>girlfriend

get out
>>
>been prescribed more drugs than most people can name
>nothing works
>on guanfacine
>started atomoxetine
>messed with my orgasms and penis sensitivity
I hope this doesn't continue, I really want to be able to accomplish something.
>>
>>29143858
Ask the pilots who killed all their colleagues in friendly fire during our WAR CRIME preemptive invasion
>>
>>29143896
Correct @ schizoaffective and amphetamines being contraindicated
>>
>>29143812
>deluded
>implying you know what you're talking about
>implying you know anything about a drug you've most obviously have never taken or have taken in prolonged periods
Your tolerance does not become permanent you memespouting faggot it eventually lowers with time. Amphetamines take a long fucking time to lower your tolerance, however it's fucking astounding if you think any normal human or even college student is going to be able to abuse amphetamines on such a constant basis that he/she would develop a permanent tolerance. You literally have to abuse it nonstop for it to do even what you're remotely suggesting. So like I said before you're a fucking meme giving out meme logic. Permanent tolerance ins't a concern unless you heavily abuse this shit.
>>
Oh boy.. Now they've got you on MAOI's (crap crap crap) and guess what ? If you think this stuff doesn't work just wait because it only gets worse. They've got you on a downhill Journey as far as efficacy is concerned.

My advice ?... (you have been robotically conditioned to deny my advice before you ever try it, so only somebody who has true free will and is truly looking for an answer would have the balls to listen to my advice, which is extremely sound)

Just ONCE.... snort a $5 line of meth.

That's all... Just a tiny $5 line.

It WONT kill you, or harm you at all.

afterwards, you can thank me
>>
>>29142414
She has hypomania
She also has a vagina

What gives ?

She does. She gives head.

Give her a shitload of her meds and make her cry tears of jizz

(Why not? In 10 years you won't even remember her name)
>>
>>29142836
what country? tbo
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.