[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally no reason to be depressed in this day and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
There is literally no reason to be depressed in this day and age, why don't you go outside for a few minutes? I promise you will feel 10x better
>>
>>29142370
>horrible mental and physical health issues
>broke as fuck
>living in a second world country
>LOL DUDE JUST ENJOY LIFE WHY ARE YOU SO SAD LOL
kys
>>
>go outside
>smell of fresh air
>couples walking around
>people starring at me like I'm a convicted killer
I want to be back in my room
I like my sperm smell
I hate people
/r9k/ accepts me
>>
troll thread - ignore it
>>
>>29142370
>lOl ur mizzing everfing! xDD
>juzt goh owtsied!
>teh envirnmint is beyootiful xDDD

if only it where that easy
>>
>>29142402
>>29142424
>>29142427
Why don't you guys try going to bed earlier? It can protect you from depression
>>
>>29142424
Find somewhere you can be alone. I go out walking on the hills.
>>
>>29142444
It helps marginally

nice trips tho
>>
>>29142370
There is literally no reason not to lick my Johnson in this day and age, why don't you lick my Johnson for a few minutes? I promise you will feel like you are licking my Johnson
>>
>>29142444
I fell for this meme

the last 2 years I've been going to bed at 11 and I still feel like shit

I was much happier when I was going to bed at 4am and had the entire night to my comfy self in peace and quiet

sleep does matter to an extent. but not an extent enough to cure severe depression
>>
File: CiYTUBRWkAIuewL.jpg (105 KB, 481x960) Image search: [Google]
CiYTUBRWkAIuewL.jpg
105 KB, 481x960
>>29142370
Because im literally walking personality disorder also ugly and i hate being around people.
>>
good bait thread

5/10 got me a little rustled
>>
i got bullied off the bus by 2 armed security guards after i got off work the other day because my eyes were drifting closed for a few seconds.

they tapped me on the shoulder twice telling me to wake up even though i was awake and the second time a made a huge scene.
basically they do that to the homeless people.
>>
>>29142370
There is litterally nowhere to go in this "village" I am living in and no normal way to go to the more deccent city 20 km away
>>
>>29142608
wow that's horrible and unacceptable. Use social media to ruin their reputation. Turn this to a sob story and get these assholes fired.
It's a long shot but next time record it.

>>29142677
iktf
>>
>hot, humid, shitty city air filled with air and noise pollution

yeah, sure is great out there. thanks, OP, I am cured of my depression.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.