[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >massive case of yellow fever >middle eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: saryu-usui--02073496.jpg (133 KB, 769x513) Image search: [Google]
saryu-usui--02073496.jpg
133 KB, 769x513
>be black
>massive case of yellow fever
>middle eastern normies all make fun of me because asians are "shit taste" to them
>they all have an obsessive fetish for tall blonde white women
>their advances are never successful
>laugh at them for being "loyal" to dumb, basic white roasties who are completely useless as people and would never even consider dating them
>still show them pictures of japanese models to anger them and they and criticize the models like how old white women do
>they also say Chinese women suck and are only good at "cooking and cleaning"
How delusional are minority normies that obsess over and then whiteknight these vapid white roasties that would never even have sex with them? It's mind boggling.
>>
>>29142296
>>their advances are never successful

Didn't the pre-Mongol Arabs make a ton of scientific/mathematic advances?
>>
>>29142313
I'm talking about their romantic or sexual advances towards white women.
>>
Anyone with a fetish for women outside of his own race is a self hating cuck.
>>
>>29142296

Not usually into that kind of thing but I really want to eat that girl's shit
>>
File: saryu-usui--02073493.jpg (53 KB, 345x517) Image search: [Google]
saryu-usui--02073493.jpg
53 KB, 345x517
>>29142328
>implying I want to date bitchy, manly looking, overly emotional and aggressive women that also happen to have the highest obesity rates in the United States

I think I'll stick with qt asians, thanks.
>>
>>29142520

Yeah I'd suck big, fat, greasy shits straight from her deep valleyed asshole
>>
>>29142328
This is what feminists want you to think.
>>
>>29142328
That is just what white feminist roasties tell their nu male friendzoned cucks in order to keep them subordinated
>>
>>29142328
That's not a logically coherent statement no
>>
>>29142328
Not a real argument
>>
>>29142296
race traitor. You're one of the reasons why black culture is so shit
>>
>niggers breeding asian women
I want more of this
>>
I'm noticing most black girls are becoming koreaboos, all sisters female friends like kpop and they're from Detroit where there are 0 Asian men. How is this happening? How are were they even exposed to kpop?
>>
>>29143671
>How are were they even exposed to kpop?
Maybe they have access to some kind of global communications network.
>>
>>29143671

Koreans have turned disgusing their ugly, blocky gook faces with makeup and plastic surgery into a global artform. The ugliest race, niggers, have caught on.
>>
>>29144071
>niggers have caught on

I have never met s black man who likes kpop, it is almost always black girls.
>>
>>29143671
it's nonwhite/ different

it's like arab guys listening to rap
>>
>>29144190
Why don't they choose Spanish, French etc media? It's almost always k drama and kpop with them
>>
How can black women compete?

Asian pussy is made for black dick
>>
>>29144204
kpop is bigger than spanish/ french media

also korean guys are nonthreatening
>>
>>29144212
black women BTFO

submissive and traditional asian women are always better than some ratchety ghetto sheboon
>>
tfw no black friend with gook fever
>>
>>29144212
why the fuck do they always use the weeb looking black dudes and not tyrone or jamal
>>
>>29144204
>>29144227
also the spanish and french are white
>>
>>29144212
Meh not really. Most asian qt fetishize white guys just like black men fetishize white women
>>
File: sheeeeeet.jpg (29 KB, 162x153) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeeet.jpg
29 KB, 162x153
>>29144212
>that nigger
original comment
>>
>>29144231
I'm black and I can't admit a Japanese woman would most likely make a better wife than me. I've been riding the cock carousel for too long and have no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>29144375
Is he wearing that ironically?
>>
>>29144404
hes getting pussy so it really doesn't matter lol
>>
>>29144379
I can admit*
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.