[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the ultimate /r9k/ gf? And why is it Pupinia Stewart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: photo.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
Who is the ultimate /r9k/ gf?
And why is it Pupinia Stewart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8
>>
File: FarageGet.png (141 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FarageGet.png
141 KB, 640x480
literally a stacy desu senpai
>>
I want pictures of her feet. Anybody going to help a robot out?

There was also a video where she was on the ground and you could see her soles reflected in a mirror behind her. Can't find it.
>>
>>29141908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLJzm0Toazg

Uno Feeto at 0:39.

What do I get in return for my next level detective skills?
>>
>>29142418
wow mr. detective how did you ever detect the comments section?
also why is she so adorable? in my opinion she's a 10/10, she's such a qt
>>
File: wew.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>29142460
I didn't read the comments, I just remembered the video you were talking about. Not proud of that fact.

And yeah she a qt.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.