[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I have anxiety and/or depression" >has had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>"I have anxiety and/or depression"
>has had sex

Explain this
>>
>>29141653

Sex =/= happy successful relationship.
>>
>>29141653
rape or anything like that
>>
>>29141653
>some people here think having sex once will solve all their problems and cure their autism forever
>>
>>29141653
Believe it or not sex isn't a cure for mental illness
>>
>>29141686

Yea it is i went to a hooker and aftereards i wasnt anxious anymore and actually managed to get a gf shortly after
>>
>>29141686
but how did they get sex in the first place if they have anxiety?
>>
>there are people here who are such coddled manchildren that their only problem is their fee fees are hurt because no girl has touched their dick
>>
>>29141718
Not him, but I was on 1mg of xanax per day for panic attacks when I finally plucked up the courage to talk to a girl.
>>
Just see a prostitute lol
Just so you would know what to expect when you finally get to have sex
>>
>>29141653
Depressed person who has had sex here, any questions?
>>
File: 1427767744020.jpg (20 KB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
1427767744020.jpg
20 KB, 200x207
>>29141881
Where's the passion in fucking a hooker? If you don't have strong feelings for the person you're fucking you're going to suck at sex and make a fool of yourself. Not even worth it tbqh.
>>
>>29141966

Yeah but your first time will suck no matter what
Too anxious wont get erection
Or you will just cum in a minute
Better to get that over with
>>
File: 1465335686706.jpg (92 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1465335686706.jpg
92 KB, 500x667
>>29141653
>tfw you can literally hate yourself and other person still has sex with you.
I want off this ride
>>
Tbqh I was like, virtually trembling when I first had intercourse with another guy.

I had a lot of anxiety throughout the experience, because I REALLY liked the person in question and never imagined in my life that we'd do it.

Probably didn't leave a great impression on him.
>>
>virgin at 22
>unironically could have lost it at 13 if I wasn't an idiot sperglord

heh
>>
File: 1427846019085.png (591 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1427846019085.png
591 KB, 900x900
>>29141982
Oh yeah? I was a virgin 4 days ago, got laid, and the girl has no idea I was a virgin. We're having sex every day now since she wants me so much. I'm seriously freaking out since I had no idea it would be this easy, death grip while masturbating for about 9 years meant I could handle sex for hours if I wanted to, since I need to actively focus on nutting to nut.

Sex isn't that difficult guys, neither is it that pleasurable. You've all overhyped it over years of being virgins. Also if you're not passionate about your lover, your sex will suck, you'll look stupid and you'll regret it forever.
>>
>>29141957
Yes. How did you get out of bed in the morning in order to get into theirs in the evening?
>>
>>29142069
Well basically i spent 3 months not leaving my bed and without going on the pc, then one day i finally mustered up enough strength to get out of my bed and i just worked from there.
If your depression is as severe as mine was for those 3 months, but youre on the pc so it clearly isnt, i suggest just wait it out and seek professional help, thats what worked for me.
>>
>>29141686
it will, you need to become chad before you can have consensual sex
>>
>>29142069
Most people with depression don't spend all day in bed anon, even people who're so depressed they end up in mental wards still generally get up before the nurses force them to get up.

You get pains just lying in bed all day, and nature calls no matter how shit you feel. The only people I've ever heard of spending all day in bed because of depression are people who have motivation to sound depressed on an online forum, never in the real world.
>>
>>29141653
normie memes

I can't even go to an appointment/interview without feeling sick and end up missing most of them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.