[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey dudes. What are the best drugs for loneliness?? I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1465375544783.png (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465375544783.png
179 KB, 1920x1080
Hey dudes. What are the best drugs for loneliness??

I like opiates but theyre ruining my life more than helping it. Suggestions?? Also routine drug thread. Get in ere.
>>
>>29141229

You must become schizoid master race
Its the only way
>>
>>29141243
Go on....what do you mean by this? When i sit down my penis is an inni
>>
>>29141265

I am alone but ive never felt or been lonely
>>
File: 1464063492690.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1464063492690.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Weed.

Completely and utterly eliminates my desire to leave my room and mingle with other human beings (or dogs or otherwise). It literally feels like a hole has been filled, like a patch of cold has been warmed.

Ever heard of loner stoners (solodolos)? The term is apt because with weed you don't need friends. If you get schizophrenic delusions and hallucinations when you get high, the effect is even more pronounced as it feels like you're INSIDE whatever media you are consuming, and that everyone in there is your irl friend.

I have never, ever felt lonely on weed. Some strains are better than others for this, though.
>>
File: 1464298913440.jpg (62 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1464298913440.jpg
62 KB, 958x660
Dissociatives are the best drugs for escaping everything, in my experience. MXE was absolutely perfect, but I haven't been able to find any since the China ban. Makes all animal concerns feel absolutely pointless, like how you'd feel watching an ant go about her day. I haven't been able to keep up a /dis/ habit for more than a week or so though, just because it makes pretty much everything besides closing your eyes and listening to music very difficult.

Would not recommend stims, those just about fucked up my whole life in just a few months.
>>
>>29141243
Wow I think I might have this.
>>
>>29141335

weed is the absolute opposite for me, i feel anxious and paranoid and even more depressed on it.
>>
>>29141229
The warm embrace of opiates cannot be matched by anything
>>
>>29141413
Try kratom then.

Or just get into MMOs to alleviate your lonelieness.

The general trend with weed is the less ADD you are the more negative effects will be present. I had a roommate who reportedly never got uncomfortable smoking weed, and he'd been doing it for years. He was also ADD as fuck, could never find anything to do and was always bored. My older brother is the same way.

If your attention span and excitability levels are normal or naturally attentuated, it's likely that weed will spike the shit out of that and give you anxiety (because every little thing is HUGE now) . For someone who naturally has low levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in certain parts of the brain, they feel more or less normal. Things are just "enhanced" and not XBOX HUEGE and overwhelming.
>>
>>29141610

i tried kratom, it was pretty fun and relaxing, though dmt completely destroyed my loneliness and depression.
>>
>>29141335
>literally feels like a hole has been filled
>literally
>hole filled

Wow, which hole, faggot?
>>
>>29141862
>though dmt completely destroyed my loneliness and depression
Can you go into more detail?
How much did you take?

I've only done lower doses (smoked) and it didn't seem like it was heading in that direction at all.
>>
>>29141891
My asshoIe
>>
I never felt more secure or complete as when I was addicted to heroin

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever feel that way again, but I can't find it where I live so I just continue dreaming of what once was
>>
File: heroin.jpg (198 KB, 1200x856) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
198 KB, 1200x856
>>29141335
I started off good when taking weed. I would just laugh and eat, but then after a while I would just be in a state of sheer terror and paranoia when I took it.

>>29141229
none, opiates are the "this is my happy place" drug. but mdma can be a close contender, never took it but people swear it brings you closer to others
>>
>>29141610
I'd ADD as faaaaack (got it diagnosed, prescribed for, the whole 9 yards) and weed spikes the shit out of my anxiety. It sets me into the worst panic spirals I ever feel. Smoking weed turns my life into what my nightmares are like. Fuck man it's giving me a heart attack just thinking about smoking weed. Not trying to blow a hole in your theory, cause it sounds interesting and could be true for all I know, just thought I'd contribute.

On a side note. I used to smoke weed regularly, near daily for about a year. It was great then. At least I think so. About when I turned 20 it's like a flip got switched in my brain and smoking weed started to set off panic and doom inside my head, instead of the.... good feelings(?) (I can't remember how weed used to make me feel, I suppose it must have made me feel good. )

I think my memory is partially fucked from all the drugs I did when I was young and stupid.
>>
>>29141335
I agree
When I smoke weed, i get insanely relaxed and lay down and listen to music
e v e r y t i m e
Never gets old
>>
>Hey dudes. What are the best drugs for loneliness??

As other have mentioned for this, opiates are god tier for loneliness. I've had a habit with 'em on and off for the past 4-5 years now (but with half of the 4/5 years spent clean) .

One of the reasons I got back on them was to deal with my loneliness, and for dealing with loneliness... oh, how they work, man.
This guy has got it right: >>29142038

OP I feel you on the life ruining part, they're getting there for me too. It's getting very very very difficult to imagine a life without opiates in them for me now. I mean they give you quite literally the best fucking feelings you can ever feel.

These things are too good. They're just too good.

Another quick tangent: as a weird kind of paradoxical effect to the erasing loneliness thing, after a few months of getting high on opis alone in my bedroom, I started to take opiates and then go cruising around town. No not with friends because I don't have any. But I would go to small stores and socialize with the workers and employees there, just shoot the breeze to pass the time. Talking to other people for reasons other than work or school is something I would never ever do sober.

Sometimes I would wake up feeling embarrassed that I spent 40 minutes doing small talk with drugstore/dollar store/walmart/etc employees, but I don't think anyone could tell I was blasted...I really hope nobody can tell at least...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.