[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In my junior year of highschool I tried spice and that triggered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 205x246
In my junior year of highschool I tried spice and that triggered a psychosis that has lasted to this day, it has been about 3 years now, and I was no longer able to attend school. Now my life has no direction. I would try to finish school but it's just become impossible. When I try to leave the house I get really bad panic attacks and start feeling like everything is out to get me and my stomach starts hurting really bad making it unbearable. I don't know what to do with my life. I don't really have much of a choice but to continue to live as a no life in my room with my parents and see if I wait it out long enough life will get better and I will be able to cope in the outside world and live a normal life. But then again my life will probably never be "normal" given the derailing that I went through my junior year.

Anyone else in a similar situation, maybe even someone who's gotten through it and has been able to return to normal life?
>>
File: strangled.jpg (54 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
strangled.jpg
54 KB, 800x639
>>29141090
>literally knowing that the feelings of anxiety are a delusion, even know what caused them
>still indulge them
>>
What other symptoms do you have other than the paranoia?

Certain drugs such as cannabis and LSD can trigger schizophrenia. The best choice would be is to go to a psychiatrist and get help
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x201
>>29141147
>tfw you have mild schizophrenia from a year of intense drug abuse and partying
>>
>>29141147
i've been seeing a psychiatrist and it hasn't helped much. In fact it just give me a day to dread since I hate leaving the house because of the uncomfort and stomach pain.
>>
File: 1465276555649.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1465276555649.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29141138
This

Op, it's time to grow up
>>
>>29141155
I did spice once which is what triggered it.
>>
>>29141147
And I also suffer from hallucinations and voices.
>>
>>29141160
He didn't give medication? Was there any diagnosis? I mean I don't see how else you'll be cured
>>
>>29141138
What do you mean by delusion?
>>
>>29141189
I am on meds, it's hard to tell if they helped over time. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and agoraphobia.
>>
>>29141171
I wish it was something I could just get over. But it's not that simple.
>>
>>29141195
> triggered a psychosis
> When I try to leave the house I get really bad panic attacks and start feeling like everything is out to get me and my stomach starts hurting really bad making it unbearable.
> my life will probably never be "normal"

You know exactly why you feel they are out to get you, you know its not real, but you still act as if it is true.

Go outside bitchboi. go to a dog park or go see a movie or something, nothing bad will happen to you...
>>
>>29141090

>>29141154

Read this thread OP. I was in your shoes at one point
>>
>>29141284
The sensations in themselves are something bad happening for me. If it was just the paranoia or just the stomach pain it would be more tolerable but the combination make it impossible. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the verge of assaulting someone because I feel like I have less control when i'm in pain like that.
>>
>>29141344
But you know they are psychosematic, They arent real pains. Stop being a bitchboi your whole life and use your brain properly
>>
>>29141344
I've been feeling like that lately, I never did drugs and am only 18. I thought some woman was reading my mind and I seriously considered strangling her. Also whenever I stop and start feeling like things are unreal I start hitting my head and I want to throw things.

I'm feeling better today though. No clue what's going on
>>
>>29141380
I can really feel them and just saying words in my head doesn't make it go away.
>>
>>29141393
I hope it continues to get better for you.
>>
>2011
>eating the spicy Jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
>>
>>29141405
Thanks, I really hope it's just seem weird phase I don't want to go crazy
>>
>>29141429
Hopefully it is. Have you seen a psychiatrist? It hasn't helped me much but maybe it will help you if you haven't already seen one. Maybe some medication would help.
>>
>>29141424
This stuff makes me question why I even come to this website.
>>
You probably just have anxiety, which a lot of people confuse with psychosis. Anxiety can cause the same symptoms like hallucinations, paranoia, etc. From my experience with both, I think the difference is that when you're psychotic you're not really self-aware about it (at least while it's going on), while when you're anxious you're normally hyper-aware about it. If you were delusional right now, you wouldn't be making a thread on 4chan saying, "hey guys, things are getting pretty crazy!"

I'd suggest some self-therapy, like CBT or DBT, to learn how to manage your symptoms. You can get a shrink too, if you want. Maybe benzos could help you with the panic attacks, but they're not a good thing to grow dependent on.
>>
>>29141501
I wasn't aware of it when it first began. Now that a few years have passed I'm able to tell myself and believe that they aren't real.
>>
>>29141501
You might be right in a sense though.
>>
>>29141501
This guy knows what he's talking about. You can be somewhat self aware and have a psychotic disorder, it isn't always active state with hallucinations and delusions, but in the moment of delusion, there's not much self awareness.

>>29141522
It really sounds more like anxiety than psychosis anon, feeling uncomfortable and sick outside is a sign of agoraphobia, sure, but I'm not really seeing the psychosis element here.
>>
>>29141501
Why do all of you faggots recommend cock 'n' ball torture as the solution to mental problems? Jesus fucking christ
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.