[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So according to the majority of posters you likely >are over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1463178086942.jpg (81 KB, 720x579) Image search: [Google]
1463178086942.jpg
81 KB, 720x579
So according to the majority of posters you likely

>are over 6 ft tall

>eat healthily

>exercise regularly

>read books & study

>practice a worthwhile hobby

>have NEETbux to spend

Yet you're beta and STILL can't get a gf...

What gives? I thought you were superior?
>>
File: 1464675320432.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1464675320432.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
I'm fairly ugly and I don't leave the house.
My standards are too high as well.
>>
>>29140155
because i have an ugly face

when i get to 7% bodyfat i will walk around without tight-fitting shirt on hopefully girls will notice me then
>>
>>29140155
You have to factor in the mental aspect of things. I dont doubt that these fags work out, but they only do that because they have shitty personalities and try to compensate for it with a shallow view on how to get women. Yes women want chads, but they want chads with a good personality who doesnt treat them like a friend but a girlfriend.
>>
>>29140155
I'm
>5'4
>exercise regularly because heart disease and I'll die if I don't
>weight is 48kg
>asthama bro
>love in a shitter 3rd world country
>don't leave the house
>only have a GED
>haven't eaten junk food in 10 years because doctors told me not to or I'll die.
>have low blood blood pressure.
>22
>been writing as a hobby for 12 years
>don't make money
>did a job for three months but boss ran away with pay(but his wife got raped and he was suicidal last I saw him so its nice)
>skin is brown
>not fat

I don't have a gf because I lack confidence. That is all.
>>
>>29140155
>are over 6 ft tall
No, 5'10
>eat healthily
No
>exercise regularly
Def no
>read books & study
Haven't read a full book in... at least a year
>practice a worthwhile hobby
Masturbation and anime?
>have NEETbux to spend
Nope
>>
>>29141710
BTW I don't have betabux because shitter country.

The only money I ever made was from selling my exhen account to some retard who couldn't login. Sold it for $2k USD and bought a PC with it.
>>
not really
>>eat healthily

>exercise regularly

>read books & study
these points are somewhat true, thought I don't exercise too much at the moment cause finals coming in and I have shitty time management

However, I'm a manlet and dicklet with zero self esteem so there's the problem. and nothing of the above points help with any of that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.