[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck this woman if she came on to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1446955588425.jpg (59 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1446955588425.jpg
59 KB, 528x528
Do you think she'd be attracted to you? I once had a wheelchair girl attracted to me but she had cerebral palsy and was disgusting.
>>
>>29140001
Yes. Pussy is pussy. I have no standards.
>>
I bet she would still turn me down to be honest.... prob wants a Chad to make her feel tingles.....
>>
>>29140001
http://youtu.be/SSqKENZdWng
>>
>>29140001
>Parts sold separately
>Some assembly required
No.
>>29141699
Also this.
>>
>>29140001
>wristbands on the chair's armrests
Fuck me dude. Does she have a personal assistant that pushes her round? And would her assistant be assisting her to give a quality blowjob? I don't want a cheese grater job on her teeth and I shouldn't have to do anything during the blowie. Frankly, as long as she has a female assistant then I wouldn't mind it. Assistant does not even need to be attractive (as this lame mole obviously isn't anyway).
>>
>>29140001
No it looks like she has a disgusting gut, & I'm not sure if she has a ass or not.
If she had a nice butt, I'd just slam her from behind with the lights off & use my imagination
>>
>>29140001
I would.
3 never discovered holes,fuck yes
>>
> Implying even this woman would be attracted to a 5'4 manlet like me.
>>
Can I stick it in her cerebral pussy
>>
>>29140001
I can only objectify women so I have 0 standards at this point so I wouldn't hesitate (unless someone else knew about it other than her, don't want people to think I'm that much of a failure to fuck a subhuman).
>>
File: 1387764748236.gif (949 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
1387764748236.gif
949 KB, 301x300
Should I have sex with a fat girl who likes me? She's a virgin so I would have deflowered a girl, but I'm also a virgin and I don't want to lose my virginity to some fat bipolar slut.

I can't stand the idea of dying without taking a girl's virginity, but I also can't stand the idea of having this fat bitch take my virginity.

I'd like some feedback here
>>
I would pay her to impregnate her then pay for the kids upbringing until they are 18 years of age.

I do not want to live with that thing. I just want to use its baby making devices. Then I can relax, knowing my function is complete. I can even commit suicide if the kids don't want to be with me, since I would no longer need to exist.

Maybe the next generation will not be as fucked up as me.
>>
>>29141938
Fuck her anon
>>
>>29141938
>virgin
>slut

Make up your mind
>>
>>29141938
Taking your virginity? What are you, a teenage girl? Get your dick and slam the fattie's pussy.
>>
File: frog-with-sunglasses.jpg (35 KB, 566x610) Image search: [Google]
frog-with-sunglasses.jpg
35 KB, 566x610
She probably has poop and piss bags that you'll have to move out of the way. Assuming she even has a vagina, it will probably be pretty tight, except for, you know, the catheter. Unless someone's been washing it out for her, there could be some hygiene issues. But hey, at least she'll be like a living onahole. Keep her clean for the next use and I guess feed her too. Wouldn't want her to die and smell worse than my moldy fleshlight. By the way, don't use a moldy fleshlight. I went for it and later developed a sensation in my nutsack like someone was squeezing them and holding them above a flame. Icing them was my only relief.
>>
>>29140001
>find grill like in op's pic
>marry her
>make another eight*chan like chan
>she is the new hotwheels
>im proud
>shitpost everyday with her
>>
>>29142070
>>29142138
it's important to me, i think. I suppose I might as well do it. It can't be helped I am a loser after all, this is they type of person I attract.
>>
>>29140001
>if she came on to you?
>came
>not roll
>>
File: 1424949440232.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1424949440232.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
She wouldn't be able to resist me
>>
>>29140001
This pic makes me kinda sad for her. Must suck to be so fucking useless without arms and legs and everyone looking at you like some kind of freak.
I bet she considers suicide every day but can't actually fucking do it, because lol, no limbs.
>>
>>29142485
She Probs gets support and encoragment from everyone around her
Unlike us she has an excuse to be worthless
>>
>>29142210

Don't have sex with a bipolar girl you dumb fuck. You're desperate I know, but don't stick your dick in crazy.

Also, you're not going to be happy after you do it. I got really close to having sex with a whale but quickly backed out of it. I felt ashamed for months for stooping to such lows anon, learn from me. Doesn't matter if the girl is a loser too, but she can't be fat, and she can't be crazy. The crazy part isn't a matter of standards, it's a matter of safety for you.

A crazy bipolar virgin will probably fall in live with you if you fuck her and stalk you, don't do it.
>>
>>29142574
>A crazy bipolar virgin will probably fall in live with you if you fuck her and stalk you, don't do it.
Thats not too bad? I would make her lose weight and make her my waifu
>>
>>29140001
She's kinda cute desu. It'd be fun to toss her around and carry her like a suitcase while you're pounding her
>>
>>29142574
she seems somewhat rational even when off her meds, and i'm saying this knowing that she's "attempted suicide" but putting her relationships with people and other statements which are suspectful i kind of starting to realize the threat.

>>29142607
she's disgustingly fat, easily weighs 200 pounds. loose skill will be an issue even if she pulled the miracle of losing weight. i'm kind of rationalizing it and will probably back away, even if i got to deflower her i don't think it will ever be a source of pride.
>>
>>29142607

She won't lose weight, she'll get fatter.

Don't make judgements based on fantasies that will never happen.

Also she may be a nice girl for all I know, I'm projecting my own experience with fat/bipolar girls right now. Regardless, she isn't getting skinner anytime soon.
>>
>>29142574
>don't stick your dick in crazy.
Words to live by.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.